October 19, 2019, 11:10:35 AM

Author Topic: [News]Klaassen: Adapting to English game has not been easy  (Read 32259 times)

November 25, 2017, 02:03:03 AM
Read 32259 times

blueToffee

NSNO Subscriber
We'll have to wait and see whether a different approach by another manager will help him, given up trying to assess him right now. The problem is for me the only other time I've seen him play was the EL final versus Man Utd and he was anonymous then too. I'd feel a bit more confident had I seen more of him.

I do think he'd be better getting in and around the box though. I do think he can finish.

January 22, 2018, 10:11:33 PM
Reply #1

blueToffee

NSNO Subscriber
There has got to be a fair amount of discontent in the squad at the moment. It can't be a great atmosphere around Finch Farm.

Klaassen, Sandro, Vlasic, Lookman, Davies, Robles, Keane, possibly even Rooney to a degree can't be over the moon with their personal situations right now. Add in even maybe Jagielka being pushed to the periphery and most of the team he's used to leaving, Baines and Coleman and now McCarthy out injured...I dunno it doesn't strike me as a situation where players would be in particularly great spirits.