October 19, 2019, 01:40:28 PM

Author Topic: [News]Klaassen: Adapting to English game has not been easy  (Read 32263 times)

November 11, 2017, 07:25:19 PM
Read 32263 times

blue1948

Haven't seen anything to say he's technically gifted.

If anything he's limited technically and his game seems to be all about arriving in the box and scoring goals
Compared with let's say Oumar ?

June 08, 2018, 08:53:13 PM
Reply #1

blue1948

He is no smaller than Lookman .But hey what the fuck .

Edit : He is 2" taller .
« Last Edit: June 08, 2018, 08:54:45 PM by blue1948 »

June 10, 2018, 01:04:05 AM
Reply #2

blue1948

If they pay his wages and a loan fee, then it's a decent deal in my eyes.
How anyone can have watched him last season and seen any reason to persist is completely beyond me. Unfortunately, he's completely out of his depth in English football.
20m is still way overpriced for him and  would be good money. Look at what he has shown and decide if you would be happy if we paid 20m for a player of his calibre this summer.
It is very hard to play well if the fat manager does not give you a game ,don't bother with the "well Koeman never gave him game time " argument because he had just arrived and wasn't ready ,I KNOW that if you play as captain of a side in the final of a European cup then you are better than we saw last season .Give the lad a chance for fuck sake .

June 10, 2018, 01:05:05 AM
Reply #3

blue1948

Why is it a bad deal ? The player is nowhere near the first team, the bad deal it seems was actually buying him. So they pay his wages for two years and are set a high price to buy him. If it's a two year deal then Brands / Silva have decided he's not for Everton and that's good enough for me.

Nowhere near the first team?? give it up will ye

June 10, 2018, 03:46:24 AM
Reply #4

blue1948

Give what up ? He's not, how many first team games has he played since he signed ?
There is a difference between not being near and not playing games .If  the previous manager didn't play him until the end of the season then he did ,then he is in the squad and near the first team .It is not rocket science .