October 16, 2019, 11:18:30 AM

Author Topic: [News]Klaassen: Adapting to English game has not been easy  (Read 32161 times)

June 07, 2018, 10:34:34 PM
Read 32161 times

dunkster

Still have faith in Davy. With the 4-3-3 system it could suit Davy down to the ground. I really want him to succeed, seems a top lad

Klassen - Gana - Siggy

Theo - Cenk - Ademola

He could thrive in this

Who said we have too many no.10's eh?
Rooney will be gone and siggy and klaasen could be incorporated into the more defensive midfield trio.
[]mcjVWM5etFw[/yt]

"what is it about good sex that's makes me have to crap?.............you sure rattled something loose tiger" - KINGPIN
"that's a lovely accent you have there..New Jersey?" "no Austria" "Austria!!!..Well gud-day mate..lets put another shrimp on the barbey. DUMB AND DUMBER

June 09, 2018, 04:17:55 AM
Reply #1

dunkster

That's gotta be bollocks...1.5 mill a year and they only pay certain percentage of wages,  meaning our wages contribution probably rules out that fee...in other words 'yeah take him off us for free for 2 seasons no problem'
[]mcjVWM5etFw[/yt]

"what is it about good sex that's makes me have to crap?.............you sure rattled something loose tiger" - KINGPIN
"that's a lovely accent you have there..New Jersey?" "no Austria" "Austria!!!..Well gud-day mate..lets put another shrimp on the barbey. DUMB AND DUMBER

June 09, 2018, 10:42:09 PM
Reply #2

dunkster

Gathering reports of deal being 99% complete to see him going on a 2 year loan at 1.5 million a year..
IF..IF..that happens that makes me lose a great deal of faith in brands.
No other club would entertain that idea.
[]mcjVWM5etFw[/yt]

June 09, 2018, 10:47:16 PM
Reply #3

dunkster

[]mcjVWM5etFw[/yt]

June 09, 2018, 10:47:30 PM
Reply #4

dunkster

[]mcjVWM5etFw[/yt]

June 09, 2018, 11:33:56 PM
Reply #5

dunkster

I just can't believe it's real tbh. IF you don't want him for 2 years just sell him. Our wage contribution makes up for the 1.5 million so what's the point? Get nothing out of it. IF you wanna clear his wages off the books, sell him and get some transfer money.
[]mcjVWM5etFw[/yt]

June 10, 2018, 01:06:19 AM
Reply #6

dunkster

Plenty of teams have players on fairly high wages who haven't had much game time. They don't all loan them out for 2 years for 3 million quid total.
And they aren't paying all his wages so that loan fee is wiped.
Martial doesn't get loads of game time at United. Wonder if we can loan him for 2 years at 3 mill?
Anyone who thinks we are doing well by this deal must be crazy.
[]mcjVWM5etFw[/yt]

June 10, 2018, 02:39:53 PM
Reply #7

dunkster

He's only worth about 6-10m, so 20m seems a good price to me.

One bad season doesn't equate to a drop to 6 million.
He might not have what it takes for the premiership but his value hasn't tumbled that badly elsewhere.
The top 6 constantly spend over 20 million on lots of players who struggle . But they don't give them away for peanuts.
[]mcjVWM5etFw[/yt]

June 10, 2018, 07:51:46 PM
Reply #8

dunkster

I think it's shit.
If you want his wages off the books then sell him. And don't tell me he won't leave because he's on too good a wage. If it's keep your wages but play zero football or get sold to a different club for less wages but playing regularly I think know which one he'd choose.
And to say he's worth 6-10 mill now is bollocks. This guy went back to Ajax just for a standing ovation for what he did for them. Just cos it hasn't worked for him doesn't mean hes become crap.
Teams like spurs still seem to get very decent fees for players who have barely featured.
[]mcjVWM5etFw[/yt]