October 19, 2019, 04:53:00 AM

Author Topic: [News]Klaassen: Adapting to English game has not been easy  (Read 32249 times)

October 20, 2017, 05:28:05 AM
Read 32249 times

sam of the south

He's rather insipid, isn't he.

Ghosts around, not much to him, apart from the odd clever flick from what I've seen.
I went to the woods because I wished to live deliberately, to front only the essential facts of life, and see if I could not learn what it had to teach, and not, when I came to die, discover that I had not lived.
Henry David Thoreau

November 25, 2017, 04:41:12 AM
Reply #1

sam of the south

Cant believe anyone thought 4-4-2 with a left side of Martina and Klaassen was ever going to be good...

Christ 😳

As @brap2 suggested, I don't think anyone dreamed we would have a left side like that.

Surely Unsworth/Royle are a bit insane 🤔
I went to the woods because I wished to live deliberately, to front only the essential facts of life, and see if I could not learn what it had to teach, and not, when I came to die, discover that I had not lived.
Henry David Thoreau

November 25, 2017, 04:44:04 AM
Reply #2

sam of the south

He was made to look a Tit by our selection and the players around him.
He would go press by himself and nobody would go with him so they passed around him. The  he was out of position.

Us being shite and having not arsed players is making him look a lot worse.

I don't think the players aren't arsed.

I just think they've been coached cluelessly, particularly when it comes to pressing.

It takes real synchronisation and planning to get it right, and I think Koeman just told them to "preshh" without actually knowing how to coach it. 
Henry David Thoreau

February 01, 2018, 12:31:31 AM
Reply #3

sam of the south

Feel sorry for Klassen, worst thing he ever done was sign for us.

I'm sure the state of his bank balance will soothe him a bit.
Henry David Thoreau

June 09, 2018, 03:42:45 AM
Reply #4

sam of the south

Henry David Thoreau

June 09, 2018, 04:32:15 AM
Reply #5

sam of the south

Why would we even deal with them when they fucked us on the yobo fee. We seem to almost enjoy getting fucked over

Indeed.

Ill be surprised/disappointed if this is true.
Henry David Thoreau