December 11, 2018, 01:20:30 AM

Author Topic: [News]Klaassen: Adapting to English game has not been easy  (Read 26889 times)

June 09, 2018, 04:49:30 AM
Reply #330

Gash

Global Moderator
Why would we even deal with them when they fucked us on the yobo fee. We seem to almost enjoy getting fucked over

That was Fenerbahce.

June 09, 2018, 05:04:25 AM
Reply #331

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber
Simply simply lovely

June 09, 2018, 02:56:37 PM
Reply #332

Cozzie

Actually intrigued to see of Silva can get a tune out of this guy next season.

June 09, 2018, 10:42:09 PM
Reply #333

dunkster

Gathering reports of deal being 99% complete to see him going on a 2 year loan at 1.5 million a year..
IF..IF..that happens that makes me lose a great deal of faith in brands.
No other club would entertain that idea.
[]mcjVWM5etFw[/yt]

"what is it about good sex that's makes me have to crap?.............you sure rattled something loose tiger" - KINGPIN
"that's a lovely accent you have there..New Jersey?" "no Austria" "Austria!!!..Well gud-day mate..lets put another shrimp on the barbey. DUMB AND DUMBER

June 09, 2018, 10:43:17 PM
Reply #334

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber

June 09, 2018, 10:47:16 PM
Reply #335

dunkster

[]mcjVWM5etFw[/yt]

"what is it about good sex that's makes me have to crap?.............you sure rattled something loose tiger" - KINGPIN
"that's a lovely accent you have there..New Jersey?" "no Austria" "Austria!!!..Well gud-day mate..lets put another shrimp on the barbey. DUMB AND DUMBER

June 09, 2018, 10:47:30 PM
Reply #336

dunkster

[]mcjVWM5etFw[/yt]

June 09, 2018, 10:51:33 PM
Reply #337

KoemansNumberTens

Gathering reports of deal being 99% complete to see him going on a 2 year loan at 1.5 million a year..
IF..IF..that happens that makes me lose a great deal of faith in brands.
No other club would entertain that idea.

2 years is ridiculous. Even if we are gonna take a shitty fee it should be 1 year with no sell on clause. 2 and a sell on clause is laughably bad.

Not a hard job if brands is just gonna get them off our books by allowing everyone to bum us

June 09, 2018, 11:33:56 PM
Reply #338

dunkster

I just can't believe it's real tbh. IF you don't want him for 2 years just sell him. Our wage contribution makes up for the 1.5 million so what's the point? Get nothing out of it. IF you wanna clear his wages off the books, sell him and get some transfer money.
[]mcjVWM5etFw[/yt]

June 10, 2018, 12:54:00 AM
Reply #339

piggypop

NSNO Subscriber
If they pay his wages and a loan fee, then it's a decent deal in my eyes.
How anyone can have watched him last season and seen any reason to persist is completely beyond me. Unfortunately, he's completely out of his depth in English football.
20m is still way overpriced for him and  would be good money. Look at what he has shown and decide if you would be happy if we paid 20m for a player of his calibre this summer.

June 10, 2018, 12:56:06 AM
Reply #340

KoemansNumberTens

How anyone can have watched him last season and seen any reason to persist is completely beyond me. Unfortunately, he's completely out of his depth in English football.
20m is still way overpriced for him and  would be good money. Look at what he has shown and decide if you would be happy if we paid 20m for a player of his calibre this summer.

We arenít getting 20m for him though. We are getting almost nothing for 2 years and then possibly him back

June 10, 2018, 12:59:04 AM
Reply #341

School of Science

Why is it a bad deal ? The player is nowhere near the first team, the bad deal it seems was actually buying him. So they pay his wages for two years and are set a high price to buy him. If it's a two year deal then Brands / Silva have decided he's not for Everton and that's good enough for me.
Everton premier league champions 2014 / 15

June 10, 2018, 01:02:11 AM
Reply #342

KoemansNumberTens

Why is it a bad deal ? The player is nowhere near the first team, the bad deal it seems was actually buying him. So they pay his wages for two years and are set a high price to buy him. If it's a two year deal then Brands / Silva have decided he's not for Everton and that's good enough for me.

The set price only helps them not us. Itís a maximum not a minimum. They can renegotiate or even send him back. We canít renegotiate upwards

June 10, 2018, 01:04:05 AM
Reply #343

blue1948

It is very hard to play well if the fat manager does not give you a game ,don't bother with the "well Koeman never gave him game time " argument because he had just arrived and wasn't ready ,I KNOW that if you play as captain of a side in the final of a European cup then you are better than we saw last season .Give the lad a chance for fuck sake .

June 10, 2018, 01:05:05 AM
Reply #344

blue1948

Nowhere near the first team?? give it up will ye