November 23, 2017, 01:47:10 PM

Author Topic: Are Everton headed for a relegation battle?  (Read 5435 times)

October 30, 2017, 12:50:54 AM
Reply #165

Lxxx

I think part of Unsworth's problem right now is he's tried to revert back to what he has seen work for us. Lennon, Mirallas etc. There's nothing wrong with that and it may well grind us out some results hopefully but he needs to find a way to integrate newer players even if it's just one a game. You have to find room in the side for Siggurddson (who we know is a good player) more often to find some form. You also have to start giving Sandro some opportunity somewhere given how impotent we look.

Massively fucked up today for me. Seemed like he was making a point and it backfired.

deCoubertin

October 30, 2017, 12:51:39 AM
Reply #166

velimski

Not registered for the Premier League.

Whose brilliant idea was that? Koeman presumably.

October 30, 2017, 12:51:58 AM
Reply #167

Heisenberg

I think part of Unsworth's problem right now is he's tried to revert back to what he has seen work for us. Lennon, Mirallas etc. There's nothing wrong with that and it may well grind us out some results hopefully but he needs to find a way to integrate newer players even if it's just one a game. You have to find room in the side for Siggurddson (who we know is a good player) more often to find some form. You also have to start giving Sandro some opportunity somewhere given how impotent we look.

It's impossible though. No manager, and I mean none in world football can make a decent team with those players. The only way to make a balanced team is to use Moyes players (Mirralas and Lennon) which says alot considering he left about 4/5 years ago. Its all number 10's and no strikers. We cant be good again until we have bought more suitable players simple as that

October 30, 2017, 12:52:51 AM
Reply #168

Silas

NSNO Subscriber
It's impossible though. No manager, and I mean none in world football can make a decent team with those players. The only way to make a balanced team is to use Moyes players (Mirralas and Lennon) which says alot considering he left about 4/5 years ago. Its all number 10's and no strikers. We cant be good again until we have bought more suitable players simple as that

I'm not having we can't be much better than we have been.

October 30, 2017, 12:54:07 AM
Reply #169

Silas

NSNO Subscriber
Whose brilliant idea was that? Koeman presumably.

To be fair the lad hasn't been able to get a game in the championship and has flattered to deceive since he first broke through. There's nothing to say he's even close to good enough. Look at the young players who have come in and ask yourself why he isn't even being considered.

October 30, 2017, 01:02:14 AM
Reply #170

Heisenberg

I'm not having we can't be much better than we have been.

I really dont think we can without a striker and having lennon and mirralas as our wingers. Both arguably championship standard

October 30, 2017, 01:06:04 AM
Reply #171

TheTone

I'd have Mirallas as one of the strikers, offers fuck all on the wings these days but one thing he has is an eye for a goal

October 30, 2017, 01:21:19 AM
Reply #172

Macca77

We're in a scrap, that's for sure