November 19, 2017, 10:24:20 PM

Author Topic: [News]Koeman praises commitment of players despite poor display  (Read 368 times)

October 01, 2017, 11:30:02 PM
Read 368 times

Everton News

Koeman praises commitment of players despite poor display

Everton boss Ronald Koeman has praised his team's commitment despite another poor display and result at Goodison Park.

Source: Koeman praises commitment of players despite poor display

deCoubertin

October 01, 2017, 11:38:57 PM
Reply #1

everton1952

I don't know what to say to that.  As Phil Neville said on his way out of the Bullens stand, "That was rubbish". Who did not try? Well nobody I suppose, but the sum total of all the effort was abysmal. I suppose if I was being paid many thousands per week, then I would put the effort in too. But I think we require more than effort Ronald, even though you said you were very pleased at their effort. Crystal Palace would have sacked you by now. But Hey we are not Crystal Palace.

October 02, 2017, 12:07:32 AM
Reply #2

Martip

October 02, 2017, 12:14:06 AM
Reply #3

eyesalwaysblue

Roughly translated..."I know i was a massive bullying big headed Cunt when i arrived and i made some of you feel small" pause for Diana stylee dab of the eye corners..." Butt ok i am really sorry and please don't get me the sack because i dream of Barcelona not Morecambe an if i have to take Ross to Mcdonalds tomorrow i will ok"
I still despise Clive Thomas..

October 02, 2017, 12:16:54 AM
Reply #4

eyesalwaysblue

I still despise Clive Thomas..

October 02, 2017, 01:23:26 AM
Reply #5

SANA_DR0

I think he said the commitment thing, due to everyone complaining about the lack of commitment shown by him and our players on wedneasday, especially with his blase comments that show he doesnt give a fuck.

its like he wants to make things worse, maybe he wants to be sacked so he can have a big pay out, and make a golf course.
The only real things in this reality are how perspective is perceived and eventual death...

& Unsworth kicking ass.