November 18, 2018, 05:54:13 PM

Author Topic: Ki Sung-Yeung  (Read 2022 times)

April 26, 2018, 12:48:32 PM
Reply #30

Ramjam

Thinking of signing this guy yet dickface would consider selling Lookman? That's the level of nouce he's got.
Fucking madness when you put it like that
WE ARE THE PEOPLE

April 26, 2018, 02:12:56 PM
Reply #31

Hawkandro

I know it is only the BBC Gossip page, but we are linked with Ki and Spurs are linked with Neves. Says everything about how we are perceived as a club. Depressing.
« Last Edit: April 26, 2018, 02:37:04 PM by Hawkandro »
Yes, we're being condescending. Yes, that means we're talking down to you.

April 26, 2018, 06:16:17 PM
Reply #32

Danny

I know it is only the BBC Gossip page, but we are linked with Ki and Spurs are linked with Neves. Says everything about how we are perceived as a club. Depressing.

Spurs are a champions league level club, we aren't.

April 26, 2018, 06:57:46 PM
Reply #33

Mac934

Spurs are a champions league level club, we aren't.
and never will be, unless we start thinking constructively in the transfer market and throughout the club. Think small, stay small.
Opinions are like arseholes, everyone has one!

April 26, 2018, 07:25:12 PM
Reply #34

Danny

and never will be, unless we start thinking constructively in the transfer market and throughout the club. Think small, stay small.

We should be aiming for players like Neves but apart from anything it's stupid to compare players we've been linked to against players Spurs are linked to.

Ki is better than most of you think but based on age alone I wouldn't bother, we got most of our success in the Moyes era bringing in 24 year olds and letting them settle into the team surrounded by players who had played with us a long time, our team hasn't seen disruption like we currently are since the pre Moyes era.

I'd be interested to see the average service length of our players in Martinez' last season in comparison to now.

April 26, 2018, 09:25:07 PM
Reply #35

sam of the south

Was just having a shit in Tesco’s, and there were some discarded football stickers on the floor.

Two Leicester players and Ki Sung.

I took it as a sign.
Dignity does not consist in possessing honours, but in deserving them

April 26, 2018, 09:31:34 PM
Reply #36

Paddockoldie

Was just having a shit in Tesco’s, and there were some discarded football stickers on the floor.

Two Leicester players and Ki Sung.

I took it as a sign.

Linked to the shit or other sign?

April 26, 2018, 09:34:10 PM
Reply #37

sam of the south

Linked to the shit or other sign?

Not sure yet
Dignity does not consist in possessing honours, but in deserving them

April 26, 2018, 09:44:08 PM
Reply #38

D15TIN

I actually think he could be a decent signing, on a free like. AC Milan want him aswell, our CMs cant pass or keep possession, it's a different option for us certainly, 2/3 CMs will be leaving in the summer so I really don't see the issue with 1 coming in on a free

April 26, 2018, 09:44:26 PM
Reply #39

blueToffee

NSNO Subscriber
For his age alone given the other older players on our books, I'd say nope. Need to a very different transfer policy, sadly I'd have to say follow Liverpool's general model right now.