August 20, 2019, 05:58:53 AM

Author Topic: Should we sack Steve Walsh?  (Read 63960 times)

November 24, 2017, 04:49:50 AM
Reply #315

Cozzie

Should be locked away in St Ruperts Tower this man.

November 24, 2017, 04:58:53 AM
Reply #316

kramer0

November 25, 2017, 02:07:47 PM
Reply #317

Brownie

NSNO Subscriber
[lightbox=image_url|title|group|float][/lightbox]  :cheers:

November 25, 2017, 03:09:09 PM
Reply #318

Duncs_a_legend

NSNO Subscriber
"I would never die for my beliefs...because I might be wrong"

November 25, 2017, 03:23:30 PM
Reply #319

Bluedylan

Imagine picking up a mill a year, not signing someone to replace Lukaku and still being in your job months later. Only at Everton.
''In the words of the prophet, today you sell your ring, tomorrow your watch, next week your chain and in 77 days, you won't have eyes to cry with''

Accattone - Pier Paolo Pasolini.

November 25, 2017, 03:28:07 PM
Reply #320

The Analog Kid

Do all clubs have someone in a role like this? Is it necessary?

November 25, 2017, 03:51:48 PM
Reply #321

GrantyBoy78

The average chief scout gets paid £100k a year - weíre paying ours £1.2m. Because thatís all he is, a scout that fluked his way into a DoF job.

November 25, 2017, 03:55:05 PM
Reply #322

Bob Sacamano

NSNO Subscriber
He must be sweating a bit.

November 25, 2017, 03:55:50 PM
Reply #323

indiantoffee1975

DOF doesnt really work. We've seen both Liverpool and Spurs move away from this in recent years.

November 25, 2017, 04:06:36 PM
Reply #324

BlueBeagle

DOF doesnt really work. We've seen both Liverpool and Spurs move away from this in recent years.

Erm...

Liverpool are set to appoint technical expert Michael Edwards as their first ever director of football.
But despite the implications of having a supremo in charge of football matters, it is understood manager Jurgen Klopp not only welcomes the decision but encouraged it.

Tottenham Hotspur are actively on the hunt for a director of football, according to a report from the London Evening Standard.
Spurs are looking for a replacement for Paul Mitchell. The head of recruitment handed in his resignation in August and is still serving his notice period at the club

November 25, 2017, 04:16:00 PM
Reply #325

KoemansNumberTens

Certainly doesn't work when we won't let him buy the first team players or pick the manager. He might be crap at the job he might be brilliant. Only thing we do know is that koeman and moshiri are crap at the majority of the job because they've been doing it for him

November 25, 2017, 04:27:19 PM
Reply #326

Brownie

NSNO Subscriber
Certainly doesn't work when we won't let him buy the first team players or pick the manager. He might be crap at the job he might be brilliant. Only thing we do know is that koeman and moshiri are crap at the majority of the job because they've been doing it for him

The thing is we don't actually KNOW anything about who is doing what. Plenty are surmising and using rumours, anecdotes and their own views to come up with their own theories.
[lightbox=image_url|title|group|float][/lightbox]  :cheers:

November 25, 2017, 04:36:22 PM
Reply #327

KoemansNumberTens

The thing is we don't actually KNOW anything about who is doing what. Plenty are surmising and using rumours, anecdotes and their own views to come up with their own theories.

It does seem to be widely accepted he didn't pick a lot of our expensive "proven" signings and now apparently isn't really involved in the picking of the manager.
It seems like the manager and the board have almost pushed him out of the big decisions.

We don't really know though but personally I think we let koeman build this shit show despite his relative success at Southampton coming with someone else buying the players

November 25, 2017, 04:42:35 PM
Reply #328

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber

Can someone copy and paste that article
please.
Hey there mister can you tell me what happened to the seeds I've sown
Can you give me a reason sir as to why they've never grown

November 25, 2017, 04:43:13 PM
Reply #329

GLewis

NSNO Subscriber

There are barely any PL clubs that donít have an equivalent.