July 17, 2018, 05:37:40 AM

Author Topic: Should we sack Steve Walsh?  (Read 45903 times)

October 02, 2017, 12:27:28 AM
Read 45903 times

SANA_DR0

Why wouldn't you sack him? Are you suggesting he might not play a role in any of the signings?

the signings are not the issue, its Koemans use of them, Plus Koeman has stated a few times that other players where lined up, but he wasnt happy with them.. so good enough for Walsh(who has a good track record on finding players) but not good enough for Koeman.. who has a shit eye for players.
Unsworth has a 100% League record at home
Norwich 3-0 15th May 2016
Watford 3-2 5th Nov 2017
West Ham 4-0 29th Nov 2017
To Be Continued.....

October 02, 2017, 12:36:22 AM
Reply #1

SANA_DR0

Walsh didn't find Kante or Mahrez, as for the signings not being an issue - I disagree - is Keane worth £30m, Schneiderlin £25m, Sigurdsson £45m?
There's £100m - I could sign better players with that money

when i went to the match on Thursday, my mate said that i play better than Evertons players.. lol

i dont care on the value of the players. its all arbitrary.. its the players koeman wanted,
I disagree with the Walsh comments, but over all, Koeman said no to a few signings.. regardless Koeman is the one who works with the players, regardless who buys them.
Even if you bought better players, Koeman needs to fit them into a system that is productive.
Watford 3-2 5th Nov 2017
To Be Continued.....

January 14, 2018, 05:58:30 PM
Reply #2

SANA_DR0

was watching the match on TSN yesterday.. commentators where saying. that Walsh and Allerdyce need to agree on a player for them to get him, if one doesnt agree,, then the deal fails.

Sam's been saying Cenk is a risk,, etc. but he agreed to sign him, Cenk is Walsh's player, while Walcott is Sams ideal player.. hence saying Walcott is not a risk and is what we need, Walsh needs to agree to Walcott like how Sam did with Cenk.

i like the premise of it,, but Allerdyces football scouting mind scares the fuck outa me.
Watford 3-2 5th Nov 2017
To Be Continued.....

January 14, 2018, 06:24:44 PM
Reply #3

SANA_DR0

Allardyce was after tosun at palace

maybe, but from the sounds of his interviews, he didnt trust him or rate him.

'It might not work' Everton boss Sam Allardyce admits £27million signing Cenk Tosun may be a big-money flop in the Premier League

Toffees boss claims it may take a while for the Turkish forward to settle down to life in England following his Besiktas switch

EVERTON boss Sam Allardyce has admitted £27million signing Cenk Tosun may flop in the Premier League.

The Toffees boss has claimed it may take a while for the Turkey international to settle down to life in England following his Besiktas switch.
On the prospect of an immediate impact from Tosun, Allardyce said: “It’s not easy at all. It might not work, it might not happen.

"The fact is it’s a massive problem in terms of you’re hoping rather than being guaranteed he can hit the ground running.

“We can only hope he hits they ground running. All his key performance indicators suggest the can.

“But that said, when you look at the number of players brought into this country from abroad, even in the summer, and not worked, so it’s a risk.

“But it’s a good deal for the club. A quality player in all key indicators, desperate to come here, desperate to come to the Premier League.

"He left a Champions League team that qualified for the last-16 to play in the Premier League.

“That says it all about the commitment of the player and hopefully that commitment will get on to the field as quickly as possible and show us what he’s shown everywhere else he’s been, particularly at Besiktas and in the Champions League.”

Seriuously tho.. what sort of manager will say his striker he is buying (who got the goal of the year in the champs league last year) is going to be a flop before he even plays his first game,. saying he isnt sure in him..

in other interviews he has stated Walcott is better and his number 1 choice,.

The effect that has on the moral of players/new players..

Respect to Tosun tho, he played well yesterday, ran all over the place, good touches.
Just wish we didnt have an anti football manager.. and someone who could utilize him.
Watford 3-2 5th Nov 2017
To Be Continued.....

January 14, 2018, 06:51:20 PM
Reply #4

SANA_DR0

Allardyce asked Walsh for his list of players for each position.

Tosun wasn’t on his list he was an Allardyce pick.

Think it’s time for Walsh to be fucked off imo.

where have you got this from? all the journalists/sports commentators say it was Walsh's pick, and that Walcott is Sams pick.

any interviews or statements to back up it was Allardyces pick?
Watford 3-2 5th Nov 2017
To Be Continued.....

January 14, 2018, 08:33:04 PM
Reply #5

SANA_DR0

Can you post a link to where all the journalists and sports commentators stated Tosun was Walsh pick?

I would suspect not

in the TSN commentary of the game yesterday..  and during their half time talk
Watford 3-2 5th Nov 2017
To Be Continued.....

January 14, 2018, 09:55:22 PM
Reply #6

SANA_DR0

Exactly

Some random Canadians with no clue making daft comments hardly translates as ‘all journalists/sports commentators’

lol, some random canadians? nah it was Greame le saux / John Roder

the only half time person i knew was Graeme Sharpe.

why speak of shit you dont know, just to make yourself seem correct in your mind.. lol

Didn’t Sam say in an interview that Walsh told him about him and he went to watch him a couple of times and then gave the go ahead?

i guess you missed that interview too, more daft canadians spreading rumors!
Watford 3-2 5th Nov 2017
To Be Continued.....