November 18, 2018, 03:08:37 AM

Author Topic: Should we sack Steve Walsh?  (Read 52232 times)

October 02, 2017, 12:18:28 AM
Read 52232 times

eyesalwaysblue

BOTH THE CUNTS
I still despise Clive Thomas..

October 02, 2017, 12:50:15 AM
Reply #1

eyesalwaysblue

never been a fan of directors of football

Dennis wise was the first 1 i remember, Dennis Wise i mean Dennis fuckin Wise, it's a non job, it's like a civil service job, they give them to people with no fuckin use in the real fuckin world what so ever.

October 02, 2017, 01:53:52 AM
Reply #2

eyesalwaysblue

That last Sky phone in was mad like, but someone said the Mosh was just trying to win a VW Polo and 25 grand but phoned the wrong pemium number, so he's sane as apparently.

October 02, 2017, 02:10:03 AM
Reply #3

eyesalwaysblue

That last Sky phone in was mad like, but someone said the Mosh was just trying to win a VW Polo and 25 grand but phoned the wrong pemium number, so he's sane as apparently.
Meant to quote Ram on Moshiri. but it all went Burnley

October 02, 2017, 06:53:04 AM
Reply #4

eyesalwaysblue

Wether players are good enough or not they didn't ask to be targeted by Everton, lack of shape,or not looking like there is a plan, the look of confusion generally as to what individual players are supposed to be doing within the team is all down to the manager,when it looks so easy for teams to move right through us with such ease is down to him there is just no redeeming features to this team, and there are some good players in there but they have a manager who dosen't know how to fix what he has caused.