October 20, 2019, 12:41:53 PM

Author Topic: Should we sack Steve Walsh?  (Read 66506 times)

November 26, 2017, 01:12:18 PM
Read 66506 times

bluenuck

A lot of angry people in here believing everything they read on the Internet.

It's been said by koeman that if both him and Walsh don't agree on a player then they don't pursue/buy him. So how in the fuk do we know who Walsh wanted but koeman didn't or vice versa??? Give your fukkin heads a shake and calm the fuk down.

This site is becoming ridiculous with rumours and speculation becoming fact. It's like Donald trump has multiplied.

January 14, 2018, 03:13:34 AM
Reply #1

bluenuck

I said it in the the Spurs game thread.

Something is fundamentally wrong with this squad or organization in general. I don't know where it is, but on the pitch it's showing we are being run into the ground, and in my opinion relegation is a serious concern in the near future.

We probably look the worse in the PL to this day. As in slow, one paced, easily scored against, etc. etc. teams like Swansea actually produce shots on target and actually look like the players know what they are trained to do.

Our players are clueless, no spine, and don't look arsed to even try to be creative. Every game the players look like they're playing for the first time together and just trying to survive 90 minutes. It's really hard to watch.

I don't know if it's Walsh, kenwright/moshiri, koeman, or even the players. But it's really gotten fucked up.

January 14, 2018, 03:41:17 AM
Reply #2

bluenuck

no they dont, Swansea are utter turd, hence them being bottom, also on target for the least number of shot in Premier League history and also why they are an absolute basket case off the pitch.

Yes things are a poor at the moment, but to say we look the worse in the league when there are 11 teams below us is a bit of madness.

It is madness, isn't it?

But yet when I watch Southampton, or West Ham, or Crystal palace, or pretty much any other team below us, they all are more pleasing on the eye then us. They all look like they've actually got a clue how to play the system they've been trained to play.

January 14, 2018, 03:49:22 AM
Reply #3

bluenuck

But that shows me we have better quality players and can improve, where are they are pleasing on the eye, can as you say play a system yet are still 16th, 12th & 11th and in Swansea's case 20th.

We do have more quality... But can't string together more than 3 passes.

Strange, isn't it?

I honestly think something is wrong in the dressing room.

January 14, 2018, 08:14:28 AM
Reply #4

bluenuck

Think when we finally do drop out the league, maybe in a few years time, we’ll look back on this year as a pivotal point of when we all sort of started to realise how dogshit we really are.

Need 6-7 players I think.

All the signs are in place for it to happen in the near future.

Sad times

February 04, 2018, 11:46:32 AM
Reply #5

bluenuck

Williams and Schniederlin have koemans name all over them signing here. Obviously Walsh agreed, and I'm not defending Walsh either, but those were koemans signings.

February 07, 2018, 05:07:07 AM
Reply #6

bluenuck

What does Walsh fill his days doing?

No fucking clue.

Just in the bundesliga alone there is a plethora of left backs.

Plattenhardt, Hector, Max, Toljan, Wendall... But no, let's go grab a 36 year old and probably pay him 150k+ a week....

February 08, 2018, 02:10:44 AM
Reply #7

bluenuck

Commercial revenue went up 66% last year.

Kitbag deal turned an area we lost money, into several million profit,it expires in a couple of years. They now have deals with 50% of PL, 70% of La Liga etc. Instead of fighting for retail space, we went for online sales and it worked out much better financially. Being in retail shops reduced profit margin for club, even though retail price was similar.

Never understood the hate for Elstone.

February 10, 2018, 11:33:04 AM
Reply #8

bluenuck

Dom King on it:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-5374059/Steve-Walsh-faces-sack-Evertons-director-football.html

Not a fan of King, but I'm a fan of reading that.

To think well over 50 mil. has been spent on three players(Klassen, Sandro, Tosun), and who knows how much on wages, and not one of them has even helped this team this season. Barely played.  shakeyheadman

March 05, 2018, 02:44:35 AM
Reply #9

bluenuck

.....................Just a bit of 'lazy journalism ' isn't it ?  Unlikely to happen ,Walsh won't be here much longer.

God I hope your right

March 26, 2018, 12:37:48 PM
Reply #10

bluenuck

Just to revisit the idea -

Looks like Tosun is starting to come good.

Would you say that’s Pickford, Walcott, Sigurdsson, Rooney, Tosun, Gueye - potentially Lookman, Keane,  Vlasic...

Has he actually had a few more hits than we give him credit for and have his hits simply not been big enough / not been the right type of hits (unknowns, represent outstanding value etc.)

Honestly. The summer fiasco can't be blamed on one person. I think any reasonable person could come to that conclusion.

But Walsh is the dof. It falls on him. He's the man responsible and the man in charge of building a team. He left us extremely short in 2 positions. You could argue 3 as we had no width till Walcott showed up and bolasie was fit. He needs to pipe up and say no to buying klassen when we needed a left back, a wide player, or a striker.