October 17, 2019, 08:26:45 AM

Author Topic: Should we sack Steve Walsh?  (Read 66211 times)

March 27, 2018, 08:07:53 AM
Reply #825

blueToffee

NSNO Subscriber
Not just the imbalance the lack of imagination in some areas. I mean if weíre crediting him with Rooney and Sigurdsson and saying theyíve done ok, well sure...theyíre proven players and theyíll contribute...but were they/are they what we needed to progress into the top 6 as was the aim?

That said, I personally thought Sigurdsson and Rooney were more Koeman...but who know maybe it was just collective responsibility.

March 27, 2018, 01:56:37 PM
Reply #826

Bluedylan

Yeah he has to go. Absolutely awful planning and squad building and gives the impression of being amateurish and out of his depth as a DoF.

If we've ended up with some good players, that'll be mainly because we've spent shitloads of money and the law of averages tells you some of them will work out.

His outright negligence in the striker and LB departments should've really seen his employment terminated much earlier.

Moshiri will deserve some serious criticism if this chancer is allowed to feather his nest for another season.
''In the words of the prophet, today you sell your ring, tomorrow your watch, next week your chain and in 77 days, you won't have eyes to cry with''

Accattone - Pier Paolo Pasolini.

March 27, 2018, 09:28:52 PM
Reply #827

bacon sarnie

March 27, 2018, 10:32:12 PM
Reply #828

bigmanbob

Yes yes and thrice yes

March 27, 2018, 10:37:35 PM
Reply #829

KoemansNumberTens

If you take players like Williams, Bolasie, Schneiderlin, Klaassan and Martina being Koeman's picks then I suppose on balance that's the shite of the group not attributable to him. The lack of a striker and left back are justifiable sticks to beat him with and I'd still like to see us ditch him for a more dynamic guy but he's probably not the absolute disaster it appears he is.

Maybe Iím letting him off too lightly but Iím imagining the lack of a striker was more down to a limited number of targets that Koeman decided. I just get the feeling that he hasnít really been responsible for the big priced first team players and then it stands to reason he wasnít responsible for the big priced first team failed targets either. Iím not saying Walsh has been wonderful. I just think our problems are the lack of defined roles more than anything else

March 28, 2018, 02:14:21 AM
Reply #830

bacon sarnie

Yes yes and thrice yes

Can we sack Shakespeare as well?

March 28, 2018, 03:08:49 AM
Reply #831

blue slug

The likes of allardyce, Lee and Walsh just arenít Everton

March 28, 2018, 03:32:07 AM
Reply #832

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
If he brings me Jamie vardy then all is forgiven.
Hey there mister can you tell me what happened to the seeds I've sown
Can you give me a reason sir as to why they've never grown

March 28, 2018, 03:40:04 AM
Reply #833

blueToffee

NSNO Subscriber

It'd be more of the same. Will be 32 midway through next season, we'd give him a silly contract I presume. For a player that relies on pace...that's not a great idea. We've got to get the age of the incoming transfers way lower.

If he's doing his job, he'll find the next Vardy.

March 28, 2018, 03:49:27 AM
Reply #834

Gash

Global Moderator

If he brings Vardy he can definitely fuck off.

March 28, 2018, 04:24:05 AM
Reply #835

Cozzie

I completely forget that Craig Shakespere works for us.

March 30, 2018, 07:41:07 PM
Reply #836

Ridge

I completely forget that Craig Shakespere works for us.

Any tips?

March 31, 2018, 06:13:00 PM
Reply #837

Cereal Killer

Callum Wilson for 25m?!

Let's hope that's allllll random media speculation

March 31, 2018, 06:47:41 PM
Reply #838

Cozzie

Callum Wilson for 25m?!

Callum Wilson for 25m?!

To be fair, I actually rate Callum Wilson.

Not sure how good he is since knackering both knees like. Always liked him and would welcome him.

March 31, 2018, 10:52:22 PM
Reply #839

blue slug

Callum Wilson for 25m?!

More mediocrity