October 15, 2018, 05:13:54 PM

Author Topic: Brighton v Everton  (Read 27042 times)

October 15, 2017, 09:20:22 PM
Reply #15

KoemansNumberTens

i didnt realise we was playing today, how shit are we?

Very

October 15, 2017, 09:21:41 PM
Reply #16

KoemansNumberTens

October 15, 2017, 09:22:34 PM
Reply #17

KoemansNumberTens

Dreadful performance. Matched only be completely inept reffereeing. Missed 2 red cards and a penalty.

October 15, 2017, 09:23:45 PM
Reply #18

KoemansNumberTens

Koeman has to go. We are dreadful. Not on about the results, which have been very poor, the performances have been much worse

October 15, 2017, 09:30:51 PM
Reply #19

KoemansNumberTens

Fortunate ? It was a blatant penalty, nothing fortunate about it at all.

We were very poor for sure.

Brighton were fortunate to not have just 9 players on the pitch at the end - Oliver missed them both and the pull on Sigardson ....

Think fortunate in the sense that we didnt really earn it with even remotely decent football. It was just given to us by a retarded defender

October 15, 2017, 09:39:14 PM
Reply #20

KoemansNumberTens

In fairness, we should have had another when Sigurdsson's shirt was pulled back.

Yeah I believe so. My screen had gone black at that stage. They should have had 2 reds too. Given that as bad as we were we probably deserved to win. The issue for me isnt results. That has an element of luck to it. Its performances. We derserve to have about half the points we have and 3 of the 4 we should have would have come today (and we were shite)
This isnt a blip or a work in progress..... We are a very poor side under Koeman

October 15, 2017, 10:46:02 PM
Reply #21

KoemansNumberTens

8 from 8 eh?

He'll be gone in the next week or so. I don't know if I'll be happy about it or not.

I don't even care how we play anymore. We just need results now.

To be fair currently our results are much better than our performances

October 16, 2017, 12:44:06 AM
Reply #22

KoemansNumberTens

Best chance we've had in years to actually have something great about the place and we somehow fuck it up and waste time. I swear I'll never see Everton do anything, just feels like we are always going to be mediocre and nothing else.

That's exactly it. Everytime we look like we are going to take strides forwards we completely fuck it up. Used to be the business side of the club. Now it's inept managers and utterly laughable transfer windows. Can't even think it will get better in January. These cunts are probably planning another 3 or 4 bang average number 10s

October 16, 2017, 03:21:15 AM
Reply #23

KoemansNumberTens

He’s “never held his place”? How he manage to start 68 of the last 76 games he was available for in our previous two seasons?

Don’t be shy now either, surely you could offer us an idea of who’s better if you’re so certain we have better players than Barkley.

Coleman, bolasie was in the short time he was fit, gueye. Think they are the only 3 you can make an argument for. Maybe Davies if we actually let him play some games