October 21, 2018, 07:04:24 AM

Author Topic: Brighton v Everton  (Read 27418 times)

October 15, 2017, 09:16:35 PM
Reply #15

Ross

Lifeline for Koeman
There are only two things I can't stand in this world. People who are intolerant of other people's cultures... and the Dutch.

October 15, 2017, 09:28:23 PM
Reply #16

Ross

Think we’ll get worse before there’s an appetite for a managerial change.
There are only two things I can't stand in this world. People who are intolerant of other people's cultures... and the Dutch.

October 15, 2017, 09:39:37 PM
Reply #17

Ross

He’s remarkably chipper here in his post match interview.

Seems to think we did well.

October 16, 2017, 01:34:36 AM
Reply #18

Ross

A better player than Barkley the wonderboy ? who has never held his place for more than a few games ,got hyped up to playing for England and failed .He was the next best thing , if he ever does get there he doesn't want it to be with Everton .Nah won't even bother putting a name forward ,if you think he is the best we have .Pointless.

He’s “never held his place”? How he manage to start 68 of the last 76 games he was available for in our previous two seasons?

Don’t be shy now either, surely you could offer us an idea of who’s better if you’re so certain we have better players than Barkley.