November 23, 2017, 02:31:36 AM

Author Topic: [News]Are Everton set to bounce back against Brighton?  (Read 1559 times)

October 10, 2017, 12:00:02 AM
Read 1559 times

Everton News

Are Everton set to bounce back against Brighton?

There's no denying that it has been a very disappointing start to the Premier League campaign for Ronald Koeman and Everton.

Source: Are Everton set to bounce back against Brighton?

deCoubertin

October 10, 2017, 12:31:57 AM
Reply #1

youngysenior

Are Everton set to bounce back against Brighton?

There's no denying that it has been a very disappointing start to the Premier League campaign for Ronald Koeman and Everton.

Source: Are Everton set to bounce back against Brighton?
No. We are shite ,unless that stubborn bastard changes his ways.

October 10, 2017, 12:40:12 AM
Reply #2

gizzblue

Include some fucking actual wingers (not square peggers)in the game and drop a few of RK's purchases then we have a chance but I'm not holding my breath ... although I've gone for a one nil Sandro win.

October 10, 2017, 12:54:04 AM
Reply #3

BlueForYou

"We don't need a badge - everybody knows those blue and white shirts..............Everton"

Harry Catterick

October 10, 2017, 01:19:03 AM
Reply #4

SANA_DR0

Hope to fuck we dont, cant trust Koeman with the cash, let alone his lack of tactics.. or tic tacs.
The only real things in this reality are how perspective is perceived and eventual death...

& Unsworth kicking ass.

October 10, 2017, 03:08:08 AM
Reply #5

Hawkandro

Yes, we're being condescending. Yes, that means we're talking down to you.

October 10, 2017, 04:27:00 AM
Reply #6

everton1952

Hope to fuck we dont, cant trust Koeman with the cash, let alone his lack of tactics.. or tic tacs.
The second half is a valid comment, the first half is disgraceful. Fortunately 99.9% of Evertonians I am sure always want us to win every game we play and "bounce back" as the thread suggests.

October 10, 2017, 04:53:32 AM
Reply #7

SANA_DR0

The second half is a valid comment, the first half is disgraceful. Fortunately 99.9% of Evertonians I am sure always want us to win every game we play and "bounce back" as the thread suggests.

I get what your saying. but im thinking long and short term, Koeman is going to be gone soon enough, I dont enjoy watching our team play like players who are bereft of passion/ideas/game plan. why prolong the pain?

For me i wanted us to bounce back 5 games ago, now it is way way too late. Koemans had chances to switch things up. but he has decided to persevere with the tactics and players who have gotten us into this horrible mess.
The only real things in this reality are how perspective is perceived and eventual death...

& Unsworth kicking ass.

October 10, 2017, 05:28:53 PM
Reply #8

Redartin

If we don't bounce in this one then he should be bounced out the door immediately.
He is a Moyes dressed up in Ancelotti clothes.

October 10, 2017, 06:50:06 PM
Reply #9

MmmBlueRamirez

Bounce-back-a-bility.

Hopefully with pace of front as well......
Farming Karma like the Dalai Llama

October 10, 2017, 07:15:05 PM
Reply #10

bigmanbob

Who knows at the moment, we are all over the show. We need to go back to basics, stop the errors and be hard to beat. That coupled with consistent team selection of players playing in their correct position may turn this complete mess of a season around. There's a lot of if's there

October 10, 2017, 09:56:38 PM
Reply #11

D15TIN

No - but only because Koeman won't change.

October 10, 2017, 09:59:25 PM
Reply #12

sam of the south

They are set to bounce back like this...

Dignity does not consist in possessing honours, but in deserving them

October 11, 2017, 02:50:39 PM
Reply #13

BlueForYou

We'll be bouncing back to Merseyside like the wonderful world of Tigger - a-ha.......................!
"We don't need a badge - everybody knows those blue and white shirts..............Everton"

Harry Catterick

October 11, 2017, 04:33:32 PM
Reply #14

Macca77

The only thing that will be bouncing is Koeman, straight to the back of the dole que

Am I right lads.....lads?