September 25, 2018, 05:56:29 AM

Author Topic: Ashley Williams  (Read 13426 times)

October 10, 2017, 10:19:09 PM
Read 13426 times

gizzblue

Put him in the yard and forget about him .....he's gone from bad to worse to fucking awful. ..great business by Swansea getting rid last year .

October 11, 2017, 12:51:43 AM
Reply #1

gizzblue

Ffs what happened to us blooding 16 year olds .. now we have some moaning about 18 year olds ...especially when the alternative is fucking Williams .

October 11, 2017, 07:18:56 PM
Reply #2

gizzblue

Frightening to think that he's still genuinely better than Funes Mori as well.
Debatable on recent showing ...Mori is dangerous and a card waiting to happen but Williams cuts out the middle man and hands goals to the opponent

October 20, 2017, 08:16:27 PM
Reply #3

gizzblue

He's was awful shouldve been sent off easy...but he actually looked quite good between a lb like Martina who at best is a sprinter not a footy player and Keane who's confidence is zero when being forced to play  along side him.

October 21, 2017, 07:05:45 PM
Reply #4

gizzblue

Said it here before, watching Brighton and Ireland, we should never have let Shane Duffy go
We let him go and brought in Alcaraz.............
And now we are stuck with this lump AW, and Duffy is like a young John Bloody Terry down at Brighton
BRIGHTON!
Also injured and doesn't help us this weekend 😅
Has Williams retired yet ?.

October 22, 2017, 11:39:35 PM
Reply #5

gizzblue

Fuck sake hes a yard dog twat ...Dam near cost us another goal straight after Rooney scored ..."had" to be subbed because he's a fucking liability .

October 22, 2017, 11:41:23 PM
Reply #6

gizzblue

Canada? Wow. That leads me on to say what I was going to say earlier. Looking at this one thread alone, from what people say  there seem to be a lot of people on here who do not go or cannot go to the match. I sometimes think the writers who go to the games are almost in a minority? Surely not? One switched over to another channel and another walked his dog. Maybe they were a long way away to. Shouldn't really assume that everyone or even most are local. Our support is widespread.
Only us fucking masochist twats to the game 😅.week in .