November 22, 2017, 01:38:17 AM

Author Topic: [News]Hapless Koeman MUST go  (Read 6708 times)

October 16, 2017, 03:23:50 AM
Reply #75

arteta4spain

The vultures are circling;

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/koeman-sacked-next-everton-manager-11347614.amp.

deCoubertin

October 16, 2017, 03:25:55 AM
Reply #76

Simon Paul

Administrator

October 16, 2017, 03:32:57 AM
Reply #77

arteta4spain

Laurent Blanc?
Some interesting names. It's only a matter of time now that the media are pushing him out the door for us.
No mention of Tuchel. Has he been lined up for somewhere already? Not that we'd prob get him. Luis Enrique? Haha imagine!

October 16, 2017, 03:36:46 AM
Reply #78

Duncs_a_legend

NSNO Subscriber
Mad that I think Dyche would be great for us.
"I would never die for my beliefs...because I might be wrong"

October 16, 2017, 03:40:40 AM
Reply #79

Bluedylan

Mad that I think Dyche would be great for us.

Not necessarily. He's demonstrated competence and commitment to building something over a sustained period of time. Wouldn't get me massively excited, but there's a lot worse candidates.
Jeff: That's not the way to win.
Kathie: Is there a way to win?
Jeff: There's a way to lose more slowly.

October 16, 2017, 03:42:58 AM
Reply #80

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber
Not necessarily. He's demonstrated competence and commitment to building something over a sustained period of time. Wouldn't get me massively excited, but there's a lot worse candidates.
I like dyche but is he tactically good enough for a side that has to attack at home

He's done a boss job tho

Simply simply lovely

October 16, 2017, 03:43:01 AM
Reply #81

Brownie20

NSNO Subscriber
Dyche  would be interesting.
[lightbox=image_url|title|group|float][/lightbox]  :cheers:

October 16, 2017, 03:46:10 AM
Reply #82

ally2

Clearly no one gives a shit. Must be fair game then.  As you were.

October 16, 2017, 03:47:13 AM
Reply #83

Bluedylan

I like dyche but is he tactically good enough for a side that has to attack at home

He's done a boss job tho

I suppose that would be the challenge for him to play more front foot football. It'd be hard to know really, until he was in that position.
Jeff: That's not the way to win.
Kathie: Is there a way to win?
Jeff: There's a way to lose more slowly.

October 16, 2017, 03:49:46 AM
Reply #84

eyesalwaysblue

Dyche was favourite with sky bet 15/8 before Burnley game, he could bring Ben Mee with him if he wants.
I still despise Clive Thomas..

October 16, 2017, 03:50:31 AM
Reply #85

Duncs_a_legend

NSNO Subscriber
I felt like somone in denial, finally coming out and admitting I'd quite like Dyche as manager just then.
"I would never die for my beliefs...because I might be wrong"

October 16, 2017, 03:51:33 AM
Reply #86

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber
I suppose that would be the challenge for him to play more front foot football. It'd be hard to know really, until he was in that position.
Agreed pal. It all feels a little moyes ish but let's not forget he took the club forward.... Then held on for too long... anyway, for me, I'd like a stronger, bigger name

Simply simply lovely

October 16, 2017, 03:54:13 AM
Reply #87

Macca77

He won't be sacked, the board havent got the balls to do it, so we will carry on being shit for the foreseeable

October 16, 2017, 04:04:51 AM
Reply #88

eyesalwaysblue

He won't be sacked, the board havent got the balls to do it, so we will carry on being shit for the foreseeable
Hope your wrong but don't think you are.
I still despise Clive Thomas..

October 16, 2017, 04:07:02 AM
Reply #89

Mayor Farnum

Some interesting names. It's only a matter of time now that the media are pushing him out the door for us.
No mention of Tuchel. Has he been lined up for somewhere already? Not that we'd prob get him. Luis Enrique? Haha imagine!

No; the journalist was in a hurry and didn't manage to pick that particular name out of the air.