October 20, 2018, 03:33:55 AM

Author Topic: Everton V Lyon  (Read 27688 times)

October 17, 2017, 04:03:22 AM
Read 27688 times

Brownie

NSNO Subscriber
Cardiff Blues beat Lyon in Europe last week. Come on Everton let's do a Brownie double
[lightbox=image_url|title|group|float][/lightbox]  :cheers:

October 20, 2017, 03:31:16 AM
Reply #1

Brownie

NSNO Subscriber
So there is a bit of fight in them.

October 20, 2017, 03:34:20 AM
Reply #2

Brownie

NSNO Subscriber
Brownie will probably try to defend or justify that behaviour from Williams at some point.

I'd justify it if it was anyone tbh. I don't see any problem with that. Fucking rough your opponent up anyway you can. I've spent the best part of twenty years doing it.

October 20, 2017, 03:38:44 AM
Reply #3

Brownie

NSNO Subscriber
So did Shearer and he wasn't half bad

To be fair though he really should have gone for that push in the modern game,

I don't necessarily agree with the rules but that's the way it is

True but fuck it, he didn't.

October 20, 2017, 04:23:06 AM
Reply #4

Brownie

NSNO Subscriber
i will just make this clear to everyone, am not really arsed what you all think of me

Well that's ok then. But let me just tell you that two days ago was the two year anniversary of one of my teammate's suicide. He left behind two young boys and was only young himself. None of us knew the absolute terrible battle with depression he was going through. I sincerely hope that no one you ever care or you yourself about goes through such an ordeal. I'm not a sensitive snowflake type but in all my years on here that is the most misguided thing I think I've ever seen posted. The fact that you are being so blazé about it suggests either that you know you were wrong but don't want to admit it or that you are indeed an utter cunt.