November 20, 2017, 07:53:19 PM

Author Topic: Everton V Lyon  (Read 10776 times)

October 20, 2017, 05:00:21 AM
Reply #945

KoemansNumberTens

BT and this Gallic journalist doing their damnedest to get Everton banned by not showing any of the Lyon players' involvement in the 'brawl', and actually saying that the ref should put the Everton crowds involvement in his report.   

Banned from what? We are out and won't be qualifying.

October 20, 2017, 05:00:37 AM
Reply #946

Simon Paul

Administrator
just back

20 minutes of decent fighting spirit knocked out of us by the second goal, which I haven't seen yet

October 20, 2017, 05:02:44 AM
Reply #947

bluestevie

just back

20 minutes of decent fighting spirit knocked out of us by the second goal, which I haven't seen yet

Pretty much Martina got skinned, ball got pulled back and the lad backheeled it off the inside of Keane's calf wrong footing Pickford
'Diamonds are forever and so are the Horseman' - Arn Anderson

October 20, 2017, 05:03:38 AM
Reply #948

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber
Pretty much Martina got skinned, ball got pulled back and the lad backheeled it off the inside of Keane's calf wrong footing Pickford
It was Williams
Martina twatted it down the line, it hit Sandro trying to trap it, went passed Martina and the lad skinned Williams

Simply simply lovely

October 20, 2017, 05:04:34 AM
Reply #949

Running Blue

Banned from what? We are out and won't be qualifying.

We are one win against Lyon from being right back in this.  I am not saying we will win, but saying we're "out" already is being unnecessarily dramatic.

October 20, 2017, 05:05:34 AM
Reply #950

SANA_DR0

we are not out! we can do this!

but Martinas pace surprised me, couple of times he was mega fast at tracking back
The only real things in this reality are how perspective is perceived and eventual death...

& Unsworth kicking ass.

October 20, 2017, 05:06:27 AM
Reply #951

KoemansNumberTens

We are one win against Lyon from being right back in this.  I am not saying we will win, but saying we're "out" already is being unnecessarily dramatic.

It's the hope that kills us. Don't worry you'll have it beaten out of your eventually

October 20, 2017, 05:08:08 AM
Reply #952

SANA_DR0

this brummie kills me.

The only real things in this reality are how perspective is perceived and eventual death...

& Unsworth kicking ass.

October 20, 2017, 05:08:30 AM
Reply #953

Running Blue

It's the hope that kills us. Don't worry you'll have it beaten out of your eventually

I've lived through worse than this.  And, if you haven't, then you are either very young, or very blessed.  Be grateful for either, and keep things in perspective.

October 20, 2017, 05:08:42 AM
Reply #954

everton1952

Big Sam will concentrate on keeping us up.

October 20, 2017, 05:09:00 AM
Reply #955

Gash

Global Moderator
BT and this Gallic journalist doing their damnedest to get Everton banned by not showing any of the Lyon players' involvement in the 'brawl', and actually saying that the ref should put the Everton crowds involvement in his report.   

To be fair, the lad carrying his son while running to the front, shouting his nut off and shoving the Lyon keeper's head should ashamed of himself.

October 20, 2017, 05:09:59 AM
Reply #956

Mayor Farnum

To be fair, the lad carrying his son while running to the front, shouting his nut off and shoving the Lyon keeper's head should ashamed of himself.

Those types don't shame easily.

October 20, 2017, 05:12:10 AM
Reply #957

Major Clanger

I just hope his missus sees it by the time he gets home and puts his nuts in a vice.
The Shadow Over Inasmuch - The Adventures of Bicoid, Hunchback and Kruppel

October 20, 2017, 05:12:26 AM
Reply #958

Macca77

He won't be, he'll be in the boozer doing a few lines now buzzing off himself

October 20, 2017, 05:14:04 AM
Reply #959

Lxxx

It was Williams
Martina twatted it down the line, it hit Sandro trying to trap it, went passed Martina and the lad skinned Williams

But it's not cool to not slag Martina, even though it was blatantly not his fault.