September 21, 2018, 07:26:03 AM

Author Topic: DCL - kidding ourselves  (Read 22199 times)

September 12, 2018, 02:58:18 AM
Reply #450

everton1952

When is the last time anyone lost their first 5 PL games?  No way will West Ham be any sort of easy game. It is likely to be another Huddersfield game, only  this time with West Ham desperate to stop the rot. Probable 2-2 draw I reckon.

September 12, 2018, 03:39:10 AM
Reply #451

BlueNoseMike

When is the last time anyone lost their first 5 PL games?  No way will West Ham be any sort of easy game. It is likely to be another Huddersfield game, only  this time with West Ham desperate to stop the rot. Probable 2-2 draw I reckon.

Literally last season palace lost their first 7

September 12, 2018, 03:45:34 AM
Reply #452

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
Any news?

September 12, 2018, 03:56:29 AM
Reply #453

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber
Any news?
Concussion apparently
Mandatory 2 weeks out that ain't it
Simply simply lovely

September 12, 2018, 04:22:49 AM
Reply #454

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Bernard still getting up to speed and Richarlison suspended pretty much covers it I think. It was only a matter of time before someone started pointing the finger at the training methods rather than look at the bigger picture.

@ me bro
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

September 12, 2018, 05:04:58 AM
Reply #455

everton1952

Literally last season palace lost their first 7
In that case we will win then. No pressure at all on West Ham who will cheerfully lose again.

September 12, 2018, 05:19:08 AM
Reply #456

Bluedylan

We've actually had some pretty bad luck. That's all it is. I'm always loathe to blame things on luck or go with 'Everton that', but in this instance it does just seem to be an unfortunate convergence of differing, unrelated circumstances.
Jeff: That's not the way to win.
Kathie: Is there a way to win?
Jeff: There's a way to lose more slowly.

September 12, 2018, 05:57:28 AM
Reply #457

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
According to premier injuries we have 12 out, that includes 2 head collisions, a rib collision a red card and a broken leg.

McCarthy, calf/heel/shin : October
Keane, head : September
Jagielka, knee cartilage : September
Gomes, thigh : September
Yerry, ankle/foot : September
Richarlison, red card : September
Gueye, knee : September
Bernard, ‘other’ muscular : September
Walcott, ribs : September
Coleman, ankle/foot : September
Beni, ankle : September
Dom, knock : no return
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

September 17, 2018, 02:21:02 PM
Reply #458

Macca77

One of the worst players on the pitch yesterday, amazed he lasted the 90 mins

September 17, 2018, 02:30:04 PM
Reply #459

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
Thatís because heís not a winger

September 17, 2018, 02:33:30 PM
Reply #460

Macca77

Thatís because heís not a winger

Yep, playing him on the wing is absolutely ruining him

September 17, 2018, 02:41:50 PM
Reply #461

Lazarou

It does appear we have learnt nothing about playing young players out position and ruining them. Been happening for years.
Everton, ruining the transfer market since summer 2018

September 17, 2018, 02:45:12 PM
Reply #462

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Heís got to play up front. Heís got to play upfront immediately and Tosun needs fucking off.

September 17, 2018, 02:49:30 PM
Reply #463

Faceatthefence

The prem doesnt have time/patience for young strikers,if Cenk doesnt do it the club will buy again.Our expectations of where we should be going wont allow the manager to play chance in a pivotal position of CF
Night comes down and finds you alone
In a space and time of your own
Lost in dreams in world full of shadows.

September 17, 2018, 03:01:44 PM
Reply #464

Escla

NSNO Subscriber
Heís got to play up front. Heís got to play upfront immediately and Tosun needs fucking off.

Letís not write off Tosun just yet, letís judge once Richarlison and Bernard start giving him some service.