November 19, 2017, 07:27:08 AM

Author Topic: Everton v Arsenal  (Read 8833 times)

October 20, 2017, 04:53:07 PM
Read 8833 times

Simon Paul

Administrator
so....

https://twitter.com/paddypower/status/919601095453880321

October 20, 2017, 04:56:57 PM
Reply #1

Macca77

Away banker this, sad to say

October 20, 2017, 04:58:26 PM
Reply #2

sam of the south

Dignity does not consist in possessing honours, but in deserving them

October 20, 2017, 04:59:14 PM
Reply #3

The Analog Kid

Can see it now, Rooney is going to receive the ball out wide by the Paddock touchline where he’ll turn inside, look up towards the Park End net and unleash one right footed, into the top corner.

October 20, 2017, 05:09:52 PM
Reply #4

KoemansNumberTens

Is anyone actually enjoying match days anymore? It just feels like work. Can't imagine the joy of handing over hard earned money for the "pleasure" the 2 hours we are wasting is payment enough.

October 20, 2017, 05:10:50 PM
Reply #5

BlueNoseMike

The way we are currently playing we are the perfect team for Arsenal. The type of team they often just turnover without breaking sweat.

We need to follow Watford's lead and get in their faces, make it difficult, but I can't see us playing like that as one of the biggest things we lack at the moment, apart from pace and goal scorers, is aggression and bite*

Start Davies, Vlasic and Lookman, play Sig as the 10. Yes the 3 young chaps will give the ball away (Davies was dispossessed far too much last night) but they appear to play without fear and will drive us forward.

*I must add that running up to the Arsenal home game last season we'd lacked bite and aggression and were getting turned over by shite like Watford and Southampton. It was a turning point in the season, a big game for us under the lights. I was hoping last night would have been this season's arsenal, but maybe it will be the actual arsenal game?

October 20, 2017, 05:22:31 PM
Reply #6

Toddacelli

Can see it now, Rooney is going to receive the ball out wide by the Paddock touchline where he’ll turn inside, look up towards the Park End net and unleash one right footed, into the top corner of the stand.

Fixed!

I'm only here for the cladding/Bramley Moore Dock updates

October 20, 2017, 05:35:47 PM
Reply #7

Sir Stealth

NSNO Subscriber
Obviously Baines, Gana, Rooney, Jagielka will be back in the side as well as Sigurdsson starting

I wonder if he will adopt a dogs of war type mentality and go with the old heads of Jags and Williams at centre back

Also any word on schneiderlin?

Pickford

Holgate Jagielka Williams Baines

Gana Schneiderlin
Mirallas.                         Vlasic
               Sigurdsson

Rooney

Something like this perhaps?we really do need a new striker but for now could we get Rooney as an out and out striker, given his premier league scoring record, as long as we get 2 pacey wide players in the side with him and Sigurdsson looking to link up with him?

I worry about DCL being burned out and losing confidence
You think Lou Bega knocked it out of the park with Mambo number 1?!No but he kept at it!

October 20, 2017, 05:50:30 PM
Reply #8

The Analog Kid

Obviously Baines, Gana, Rooney, Jagielka will be back in the side as well as Sigurdsson starting

I wonder if he will adopt a dogs of war type mentality and go with the old heads of Jags and Williams at centre back

Also any word on schneiderlin?

Pickford

Holgate Jagielka Williams Baines

Gana Schneiderlin
Mirallas.                         Vlasic
               Sigurdsson

Rooney

Something like this perhaps?we really do need a new striker but for now could we get Rooney as an out and out striker, given his premier league scoring record, as long as we get 2 pacey wide players in the side with him and Sigurdsson looking to link up with him?

I worry about DCL being burned out and losing confidence

Put Kenny in for Holgate

October 20, 2017, 05:53:56 PM
Reply #9

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
Rooney left us 15 odd years ago when we were shit. He left and we had somewhat of an upturn in fortunes.

He comes back.

We are shit again.

The circle is complete.
"All the adversity I've had in my life, all my troubles and obstacles, have strengthened me... You may not realize it when it happens, but a kick in the teeth may be the best thing in the world for you."
- Walt Disney

October 20, 2017, 05:56:27 PM
Reply #10

The Blue 3/4 of Liverpool

Pickford

Jagielka ------------ Williams
Kenny -------------------------------------- Baines
Gana or Schneiderlin

Davies

Vlasic ------ Sigurdsson ------ Mirallas

Rooney
« Last Edit: October 20, 2017, 05:57:32 PM by The Blue 3/4 of Liverpool »

October 20, 2017, 05:58:50 PM
Reply #11

KoemansNumberTens

Rooney left us 15 odd years ago when we were shit. He left and we had somewhat of an upturn in fortunes.

He comes back.

We are shit again.

The circle is complete.

In our defence he's shit now too. If only some Utd games were on tele so we could have scouted him before we agreed to pay him 7.5m a year

October 20, 2017, 06:02:16 PM
Reply #12

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
In our defence he's shit now too. If only some Utd games were on tele so we could have scouted him before we agreed to pay him 7.5m a year

We can all be shit together.
"All the adversity I've had in my life, all my troubles and obstacles, have strengthened me... You may not realize it when it happens, but a kick in the teeth may be the best thing in the world for you."
- Walt Disney

October 20, 2017, 06:04:25 PM
Reply #13

Brownie20

NSNO Subscriber
We can all be shit together.

The rejected line from The Frog Song by Paul McCartney
[lightbox=image_url|title|group|float][/lightbox]  :cheers:

October 20, 2017, 06:08:31 PM
Reply #14

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
The rejected line from The Frog Song by Paul McCartney

I listened to that song for the first time in years yesterday. How weird.
- Walt Disney