November 21, 2017, 10:36:53 AM

Author Topic: talksport  (Read 2259 times)

buededw1 and 5 Guests are viewing this topic.

7 hours ago
Reply #60

eyesalwaysblue

Barton said once "there's that wasp that stung me yesterday"
I still despise Clive Thomas..

deCoubertin

7 hours ago
Reply #61

boothill

I pulled a 'granny' many, many years ago. I was about 19. Got back to hers and getting for action and she says "we'll have to be careful to not wake my son up". I asked how old he was and she said "22".. I was scared he'd wake up and fuck me up so I made an excuse to get off. True story
similar, 19/20 ,after the grafton, went back with this maturish lady, at the time afer 8 pints and my own youthfulness i thought late 30s very early 40s. anyway getting ourselves into a lather she said , well have to quieten it down as her husband might hear, nearly shit. then boom, feet hitting the ceiling above, i ran into the down stairs toilet, waited 5 minutes then tried to sneak out, only to be fronted by Methuselah.well all he said was,'' alright lad, fuckin shit weather isnt it'' ? and toddled off back to bed.took me 6 months to stop palpitating

6 hours ago
Reply #62

bigmanbob

Agreed but it's talksport. That's the home of that kind of jibberish.

On Barton generally, what an insufferable twat the man is. He throws in a bit of man on the street 'wisdom', the worst kind of cod psychology and the odd reference to Descartes and tries to pass the entire load of semi-offensive drivel off as insight. A loudmouth bellend who doesn't realise or even comprehend the depth of his own stupidity.
It's beyond woeful, like the daily star of radio stations. They deliberately antagonise for a reaction

4 hours ago
Reply #63

starblood

It's beyond woeful, like the daily star of radio stations. They deliberately antagonise for a reaction

They deliberately antagonise for a reaction.......so listeners phone them on their number where they earn cash for every call received.

3 hours ago
Reply #64

Ross

They deliberately antagonise for a reaction.......so listeners phone them on their number where they earn cash for every call received.

Yeah those 13p a minute calls really keep the money rolling in for talksport and the advertising revenue means fuck all to them.
There are only two things I can't stand in this world. People who are intolerant of other people's cultures... and the Dutch.

3 hours ago
Reply #65

bacon sarnie

jason cundy calling unsworth scruffy, obese and a big lump of lard, wrong like

Did Cundy play football after the infants like?

3 hours ago
Reply #66

bacon sarnie

Not condoning the comments, but Unsworth could lose a few pounds.

Only if he bets on....nah, can't do it.

Just read the Grafton comments. Ha. Outer Limits had fuckall on it. Edbootle ruled that joint  :thumbsup:
« Last Edit: 3 hours ago by bacon sarnie »

3 hours ago
Reply #67

starblood

Yeah those 13p a minute calls really keep the money rolling in for talksport and the advertising revenue means fuck all to them.
Not quite sure of the point you're making to be honest. All revenue is chased by them - you only have to listen for 5 minutes to ascertain that.

And it's not like it is one 13p call a minute. With 3 million plus listeners at certain times, it is not pie in the sky to think that there are many hundreds trying to get on air in that minute. Sitting in a queue, biding their time, as the money rolls in. Make the on-air subject contentious, and those numbers stay high.