Mark Hughes
Chris Coleman
Duncan Ferguson
Koeman to remain in charge
AN Other
Manuel Pellegrini
Sean Dyche
Diego Simeone

Author Topic: Who should we go for?  (Read 52482 times)

BlueMaquis and 6 Guests are viewing this topic.

November 10, 2017, 06:48:08 PM
Reply #1425

Tofifee

people here thinking Rooney will be leaving, or should be leaving are mental
The only player we have scoring goals, and you want him sold!! ::)
And anyone thinking he will leave is mad, he came here to "finish" with us, thats the point. Wayne is here to stay, cop on lads!

Its gonna be Rhino, I think we all realise that now, and I am ok with it, so long as its till May and then we get the REAL man in, then I am ok
Means writing this year off sure, but its already a write off, so be it.

Come the new year, Rhino WILL be the manager, and Rooney WILL be in the squad

I will literally bet my membership of NSNO on it

deCoubertin

November 10, 2017, 06:48:12 PM
Reply #1426

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
I predict we give the job to Unsworth until the end of the season...then replace him after Christmas with Allerdyce.

Yeah can see a panicked call to big sam Jan 1st
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

November 10, 2017, 06:52:23 PM
Reply #1427

SANA_DR0

people here thinking Rooney will be leaving, or should be leaving are mental
The only player we have scoring goals, and you want him sold!! ::)
And anyone thinking he will leave is mad, he came here to "finish" with us, thats the point. Wayne is here to stay, cop on lads!

Its gonna be Rhino, I think we all realise that now, and I am ok with it, so long as its till May and then we get the REAL man in, then I am ok
Means writing this year off sure, but its already a write off, so be it.

Come the new year, Rhino WILL be the manager, and Rooney WILL be in the squad

I will literally bet my membership of NSNO on it

who wants Rooney to leave? thats just silly if they do.

This season was already a write off, while Koeman was in charge, it will end better now with Unsworth in control.
The only real things in this reality are how perspective is perceived and eventual death...

& Unsworth kicking ass.

November 10, 2017, 06:53:25 PM
Reply #1428

JordanianEmbassy

Doesn’t appear to be any reason to withdraw Vlasic considering his performances.

He had a badly bruised foot after the Arsenal game. It happened after about 15 mins but he played on despite being in pain. So thats why he didn't play again Chelsea or Leicester. Not sure what has happened since, maybe it isn't right yet?

November 10, 2017, 07:02:52 PM
Reply #1429

BlueForYou

Rooney - club captain next season
"We don't need a badge - everybody knows those blue and white shirts..............Everton"

Harry Catterick

November 10, 2017, 07:05:30 PM
Reply #1430

Redartin

So what are the board hoping for? If there is no one out there (I agree with you) then just appoint Unsworth.

Some ex chairman was on the radio last week and he was asked about procedures he had in sacking a manager. His reply was along the lines of; you wouldn't sack a manager until you had someone at least earmarked and possibly sussed out. Bit like the Moyes and Bilic saga this week - very rapid turn around.

But then there is the Everton method - Koeman was just so shite we just get him out to fuck and put a tea lady in place if need be, we'll get a manager somewhere, sometime.

Luckily Unsey was kicking about, and it looks like see how things go with him for a few games. Then there are loads of rumours that there will be rich pickings come the summer. Possibly Simone, Emery, Zidane and god only knows who else. So could we hold out till then with Unsey without getting relegated? (Get Big Sam on stand-by just in case). Risky strategy if that is the case. (also a bit shit on Unsworth). Cant see  any big name coming to us though if we are 17th, or in the Championship.

The only recent thing that deters from this belief is Moshiri told his bestie Jim White that the next guy is getting a 5 year contract - I suppose you could say, he never said when.

I just don't know what they are playing at, but I expect it to drag on and on.

He is a Moyes dressed up in Ancelotti clothes.

November 10, 2017, 07:09:26 PM
Reply #1431

Polledreng

NSNO Subscriber
He had a badly bruised foot after the Arsenal game. It happened after about 15 mins but he played on despite being in pain. So thats why he didn't play again Chelsea or Leicester. Not sure what has happened since, maybe it isn't right yet?
not sure his søster agrees http://www.hitc.com/en-gb/2017/10/31/blanka-vlasic-comments-on-nikola-vlasics-injury-and-happiness-af/ and why  was he dropped for Watford?
« Last Edit: November 10, 2017, 07:15:53 PM by Polledreng »

November 10, 2017, 07:46:08 PM
Reply #1432

BlueForYou

A couple of years ago City announced mid-January that Guardiola would be their new manager from the start of the following season

A statement like that regarding Simeone for us would suffice, although the threat of relegation a stumbling block

"We don't need a badge - everybody knows those blue and white shirts..............Everton"

Harry Catterick

November 10, 2017, 07:53:57 PM
Reply #1433

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
We are never, ever getting Simeone.
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

November 10, 2017, 07:57:27 PM
Reply #1434

everton1952

Vlasic played for his country in the World Cup playoff yesterday.

November 10, 2017, 08:10:18 PM
Reply #1435

BlueForYou

Ratcliffe has put out the call for Simeone - love you, Rats!

Harry Catterick

November 10, 2017, 08:27:18 PM
Reply #1436

JordanianEmbassy

not sure his søster agrees http://www.hitc.com/en-gb/2017/10/31/blanka-vlasic-comments-on-nikola-vlasics-injury-and-happiness-af/ and why  was he dropped for Watford?

But she also tweeted this after the Arsenal game:

https://twitter.com/blanka_vlasic/status/922180463728447488

Which is what made me assume he was rested against Chelsea + Leicester. Maybe I was wrong

But yeah no idea why he wasn't back in contention for Watford.

November 10, 2017, 08:32:07 PM
Reply #1437

SANA_DR0

We are never, ever getting Simeone.

whoever the Mosh wants, The Mosh will get.!!!

The only real things in this reality are how perspective is perceived and eventual death...

& Unsworth kicking ass.

November 10, 2017, 08:38:34 PM
Reply #1438

DanDan

NSNO Subscriber

But she also tweeted this after the Arsenal game:

https://twitter.com/blanka_vlasic/status/922180463728447488

Which is what made me assume he was rested against Chelsea + Leicester. Maybe I was wrong

But yeah no idea why he wasn't back in contention for Watford.

We needed to be more solid in midfield and he needs time to work on his defensive abilities. Its a big step up from playing against Croatian teams to playing premier league players. Unfortunately you can see in a couple of the goals we have conceded he has let his runner go or not been tight enough

November 10, 2017, 10:23:12 PM
Reply #1439

toshyboy

It’s looking more and more like unsworth now. No apparent moves been made, you’d have thought we’d have had someone in place for when internationals return.

Can’t see past rhino, if no announcement over weekend