Who would you like in charge?

Marco Silva
Rafa Benitez
Brendan Rodgers
Eddie Howe
Mikel Arteta
Arsene Wenger
AN Other

Author Topic: Who should we go for? POLL RESET  (Read 162753 times)

March 04, 2018, 05:14:21 PM
Reply #3105

Escla

NSNO Subscriber
The new manager will have to do more than just tweak the current defence though? I largely agree with what you said but that still entails buying a defensive lynchpin, a leader to make others around him, better. No mean feat. And assuming our new manager will want to play the fast, attacking football weíre all desperate for, then Baines will need replacing, too?

Iíve supported Keane this season but Iím running out of excuses for him. I hope the new manager gets more out of him but time will tell if he can; itís another uncertainty. Whether SA is at fault or not, Keaneís apparent confidence crisis doesnít say much for his mental fortitude.
I too hope Keane comes good,
his apparent confidence crisis and mental fortitude could both be helped if he worked with a top drawer sports phsycologist, it may even be a simple matter of the pressure of the price tag amongst other things.

March 04, 2018, 06:00:44 PM
Reply #3106

KoemansNumberTens

Keanes a donkey. It's a bit odd that people blame williams for Keane but don't consider it might be the other way round or most likely they might both be shite

March 04, 2018, 06:25:02 PM
Reply #3107

Dr. Sponge

What does that even mean? A good football manager builds a good football team, he doesn't just neglect 1/3 or 2/3 of the side.

Someone who builds a team from the back, I.e. not Martinez.

March 04, 2018, 08:55:33 PM
Reply #3108

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
What does that even mean? A good football manager builds a good football team, he doesnít just neglect 1/3 or 2/3 of the side.

If somebody could please explain this to Steve Walsh I would appreciate it a great deal.
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

March 04, 2018, 09:42:19 PM
Reply #3109

Bluedylan

Before anyone utters the dreaded words 'proven Prem experience', I'll throw the name Carvalhal at you, and then I'll throw Pulis, Allardyce and Pardew in as well.

So let's bin that argument off before anyone bothers trying it.
Jeff: That's not the way to win.
Kathie: Is there a way to win?
Jeff: There's a way to lose more slowly.

March 04, 2018, 09:45:40 PM
Reply #3110

KoemansNumberTens

Before anyone utters the dreaded words 'proven Prem experience', I'll throw the name Carvalhal at you, and then I'll throw Pulis, Allardyce and Pardew in as well.

So let's bin that argument off before anyone bothers trying it.

Proven premier league is down to the ridiculous sky have managed to attach to our football. Like it's a level above everything else. The premium English sides pay for proven players is crazy. Especially the 1s at our level because they are almost always proven not to be good enough for any of the sides with bigger budgets

March 04, 2018, 11:44:56 PM
Reply #3111

blue slug

The proven prem managers available to us are a crock of dinosaurs

March 05, 2018, 12:01:20 AM
Reply #3112

Bluedylan

The proven prem managers available to us are a crock of dinosaurs

Also all the best managers in the league (and world) aren't English/British. We're still far too insular as a culture.
Jeff: That's not the way to win.
Kathie: Is there a way to win?
Jeff: There's a way to lose more slowly.

March 05, 2018, 12:28:19 AM
Reply #3113

dunkster

Wenger sacked...could that mean they go for arteta?
[]mcjVWM5etFw[/yt]

"what is it about good sex that's makes me have to crap?.............you sure rattled something loose tiger" - KINGPIN
"that's a lovely accent you have there..New Jersey?" "no Austria" "Austria!!!..Well gud-day mate..lets put another shrimp on the barbey. DUMB AND DUMBER

March 05, 2018, 12:30:20 AM
Reply #3114

dunkster

Before we (board) even get to think about approaching him
[]mcjVWM5etFw[/yt]

"what is it about good sex that's makes me have to crap?.............you sure rattled something loose tiger" - KINGPIN
"that's a lovely accent you have there..New Jersey?" "no Austria" "Austria!!!..Well gud-day mate..lets put another shrimp on the barbey. DUMB AND DUMBER

March 05, 2018, 12:36:23 AM
Reply #3115

Shogun

Administrator
He hasn't been sacked has he?
I'm more trusting of fellas when they have my cock in their mouth

March 05, 2018, 12:40:58 AM
Reply #3116

Escla

NSNO Subscriber
Has t been sacked.

March 05, 2018, 12:41:08 AM
Reply #3117

dunkster

Flashed up on my phone
[]mcjVWM5etFw[/yt]

March 05, 2018, 12:42:25 AM
Reply #3118

Escla

NSNO Subscriber
Flashed up on my phone
Get a new phone if I were you

March 05, 2018, 12:44:19 AM
Reply #3119

dunkster

Fuckin really stupid headline that popped onto my phone. Don't think he has. Worded it as breaking news but after clicking it it's what's been called to happen.
[]mcjVWM5etFw[/yt]