Who would you like in charge?

Marco Silva
Rafa Benitez
Brendan Rodgers
Eddie Howe
Mikel Arteta
Arsene Wenger
AN Other

Author Topic: Who should we go for? POLL RESET  (Read 168205 times)

November 05, 2017, 01:42:22 AM
Reply #15

gizzblue

Im at a fucking loss tbh read this thread over and over and no better off in my own mind ,are any of the names mentioned like Dyche ,Sam, Billic,Howe...are any of them better than Unsworth in real terms  ...i mean theyve all won sweet fuck all and we are a poison chalice .
Born not made a blue .

November 05, 2017, 10:26:31 PM
Reply #16

gizzblue

I was another voting for Unswoth ,but time and again playing Koemams eleven is starting to show his holes and straw clutching .
Born not made a blue .

November 09, 2017, 11:15:54 PM
Reply #17

gizzblue

I can definitely see two of Rooney, Barkley and Sigurdsson being somewhere else come 1st Sept 2018.
Good imho the team would benifit from all three fucking off ....Ross ain't staying already wearing spurs pj's...we payed to much for Sig if we can recoup half ...and Rooney well that kinda speaks for itself ....unless anybody can actually tell me his alleged position has lost to much in the last few years..championship awaits or China.
« Last Edit: November 09, 2017, 11:19:14 PM by gizzblue »
Born not made a blue .

November 10, 2017, 10:27:44 PM
Reply #18

gizzblue

Rooney - club captain next season
Tranmere or Vauxhall motors ??.😉
Born not made a blue .

November 10, 2017, 10:32:27 PM
Reply #19

gizzblue

Everton
Doubt that very much tbh. ..also it would be remiss of any manager to give anybody with such poor positional sense the armband ...it would only make him worse nomadcally imho.
Born not made a blue .

November 10, 2017, 11:14:51 PM
Reply #20

gizzblue

Club captain - not playing captain
More chance of that tbh.
Born not made a blue .

November 12, 2017, 05:06:44 PM
Reply #21

gizzblue

I was enjoying that video, until he described Idrissa Gueye as a player that can hold a defensive position.
Thing is Guaye is being asked to push on and imho he's better as a deep lying DM .....think Tuchel was spot on .
Born not made a blue .

November 12, 2017, 05:58:57 PM
Reply #22

gizzblue

Fair point. Would be a bit weird taking someone who hasn't lasted more than a year at his last 4 clubs and expecting any different.
Would we be another steppingstone?....bollocks to that I'm out we need stability ....not another lukaku esq grass is always greener type .
Born not made a blue .

November 12, 2017, 08:33:54 PM
Reply #23

gizzblue

I've seen a youth team come out with a trophy during at least one half time interval most seasons over the last few years. I'd swap it all for one first team trophy. When you're winning the scrutiny doesn't go much past the first team.
Bit strong to bin all our youth for a cup though  ... cutting your feet off next week for new trainers now ?...no thanks .
Born not made a blue .

November 13, 2017, 06:34:52 PM
Reply #24

gizzblue

Unai Emery under pressure at PSG. ..anybody.
Born not made a blue .

November 15, 2017, 07:16:45 PM
Reply #25

gizzblue

Jim White said it.
Rekon  Jim White could be a vault for Moshi's red herring's too.
Born not made a blue .

November 16, 2017, 04:26:42 AM
Reply #26

gizzblue

Considering Allardyce has been a guest on Whites show a few times as well as being a regular co host of other shows on talksport I doubt White would be willing to use him like that.
Moshis got White in his pocket ...next to a fluffy old cough drop and his Moscow penthouse keys.
Born not made a blue .

November 19, 2017, 07:03:25 AM
Reply #27

gizzblue

Honestly think the fucking power struggle between Kenwright and Moshiri is doing more harm than good and hindering progression too .
We need one person making the big decisions .
We will never get a Tuchel or any decent name while the owner and chairman are at odds .
It's not just on the pitch the problems.
Born not made a blue .

November 19, 2017, 05:18:33 PM
Reply #28

gizzblue

Can you provide evidence they are at odds?
What and where is the power struggle you write about?
Kenwright wants Rhino thats obvious ....and Moshiri wants some moviestar namesake .
If this isn't the case and there is no power struggle ....they need to get thumbs out their ass and either appoint Rhino or a real manager ...because all the unsure actions are pushing through the team ...it's fucking obvious .

Why run through a wall for some guy might not be here next week/month.
Born not made a blue .

November 19, 2017, 05:34:18 PM
Reply #29

gizzblue

It's obvious?  OK well that's discussion over!
Ffs how long have you supported everton ...you know Kenwright has no vision outside the club,  he's always been clouded by blue tinted glasses .
If you were a manager would you want to manage a team that can't decide what time of day it is because the two clocks are five mins apart .
Born not made a blue .