Mark Hughes
Chris Coleman
Duncan Ferguson
Koeman to remain in charge
AN Other
Manuel Pellegrini
Sean Dyche
Diego Simeone

Author Topic: Who should we go for?  (Read 43951 times)

Ell Capitan, KingdingalingNL, pjk and 7 Guests are viewing this topic.

October 30, 2017, 12:01:04 AM
Reply #570

Audrey Horne

NSNO Subscriber
I don't get in to trouble at all matey but then I don't call people Gobshites male or females it's a nasty word,but then as you say you wouldn't say it to people's faces.

hahahahahaha
I have to return some videotapes.

deCoubertin

October 30, 2017, 12:05:32 AM
Reply #571

bluenuck

Honestly, after watching that game against Leicester, I'm starting to think It doesn't matter who we bring in. He will be given one of the worst back lines in the game and no Striker.

We're really fucked here.

October 30, 2017, 12:11:23 AM
Reply #572

Bluedylan

Yeah I think in hindsight Unsworth probably got the initial set-up wrong there and we were too open, although I should say I didn't criticise him when the team was announced.

We probably should've set up more like the Chelsea game with three central midfielders, being compact and not letting Leicester get that first goal, which plays into their style.

We should judge Unsworth on what happens and evidence not pre-conceived ideas. I liked the setup and changes vs Chelsea, but today's setup has cost us. Goes without saying, the Watford game is huge.
Jeff: That's not the way to win.
Kathie: Is there a way to win?
Jeff: There's a way to lose more slowly.

October 30, 2017, 12:15:14 AM
Reply #573

terrydarracotsbaldpate

Easy to say but should have started with the second half line set up . Are there 3 worse teams than us at the moment?

October 30, 2017, 12:18:14 AM
Reply #574

KoemansNumberTens

Easy to say but should have started with the second half line set up . Are there 3 worse teams than us at the moment?

Theres not 1 worse team in the league at the moment. Weve not deserved to win a single game. Weve barely deserved a point just on the performances

October 30, 2017, 12:20:24 AM
Reply #575

gizzblue

Still think he can do it personally ...but has to grow a set of balls and show everyone who the boss is  ...we all saw the dissent Rooney showed being took off ,a week's wages fine at least  ....two games is to early to be binning any manager ...we gave Koeman 18 months ffs.

October 30, 2017, 12:34:02 AM
Reply #576

Dr. Sponge

I'd love Unsworth to turnout to be a boss manager at us.

That was his first lesson learnt today, hopeful he'll learn from it fast, because I like the style of play in his U23 team, it's good football.

I don't think we have the players in the squad at the moment though, certainly not for this level.

Niasse and Calvert-Lewan aren't good enough. The latter has the potential to be, but not at this age.

Kenny looks out of his depth at the moment, and Martina should never have been signed.

Baines is half the player he was and there's no backup.

Williams is a clown and Jagielka should be a backup CB in this stage of his career at a club like Everton.

Mirallas has been consistently inconsistent for 3 years.

Lookman is raw.

October 30, 2017, 12:36:05 AM
Reply #577

TheTone

I'd love Unsworth to turnout to be a boss manager at us.

That was his first lesson learnt today, hopeful he'll learn from it fast, because I like the style of play in his U23 team, it's good football.

I don't think we have the players in the squad at the moment though, certainly not for this level.

Niasse and Calvert-Lewan aren't good enough. The latter has the potential to be, but not at this age.

Kenny looks out of his depth at the moment, and Martina should never have been signed.

Baines is half the player he was and there's no backup.

Williams is a clown and Jagielka should be a backup CB in this stage of his career at a club like Everton.

Mirallas has been consistently inconsistent for 3 years.

Lookman is raw.

well that has cheered me right up

October 30, 2017, 12:36:34 AM
Reply #578

Trowel

Wrong lineup.

Wrong tactics.

Wrong substitutions.

...but the right man?
www.footballitk.com | Football news from those In The Know

Latest Everton transfer news

October 30, 2017, 12:49:03 AM
Reply #579

eugene

Unless of course they're a kopite, then you are excused.
Naturally .
And thatís just a given

October 30, 2017, 12:51:46 AM
Reply #580

blueToffee

NSNO Subscriber
Iíd still get Tuchel if possible. We have a window and with some key signings and some organization/a well implemented system would still go a long way.

We look like a bunch of individuals out there. Sorting that out is the most fundamental part.

October 30, 2017, 01:17:02 AM
Reply #581

Topper

Even after two games unsy seems to prefer the majority of the players that he had at some stage in his u23 squad.  I know we can't judge him on 2 games but I just have a feeling he is slightly out of his depth.  He is relying on players that he knows well which is fair enough but for me personally I didn't see any improvement in the performance today. 

Yes we played well on Wednesday night but we have to remember the majority of those Chelsea players are nowhere near the 1st team squad.  Rome wasn't built in a day but I think we need an top manager and can't afford to take a risk with Unsy at the present time, perhaps down the line but it is getting slightly worrying with a -13 goal difference.  Although not worrying enough for big Sam, we need stability but we also need ambition too. 

October 30, 2017, 01:42:15 AM
Reply #582

Mayor Farnum

Iíd still get Tuchel if possible. We have a window and with some key signings and some organization/a well implemented system would still go a long way.

We look like a bunch of individuals out there. Sorting that out is the most fundamental part.

Foreign managers have a terrible record coming into mid-season relegation battles in the Premier League.

October 30, 2017, 01:45:34 AM
Reply #583

BlueBeagle

Let's be honest,  Unsworth isn't going to get it and nor should he just on the back of a couple of seasons as a manager in a reserve league that most teams don't give a single fuck about.

October 30, 2017, 01:49:15 AM
Reply #584

Waltzer

It's gotta be dyche.

Get him in asap. Yeah it massively lacks ambition but you can't be dreaming of 'big names' when you're in a relegation battle having spent 150mil.
I don't see a great difference between him and big Sam, which is why id favour Sam all day as you could get him until the end of the season, Dyche would sign a 5 year deal. I could tolerate dull football for 6 months until we can get someone better, I dunno about the prospect of Dyche. Go Sam, short term loss, long term gain