Who would you like in charge?

Marco Silva
Rafa Benitez
Brendan Rodgers
Eddie Howe
Mikel Arteta
Arsene Wenger
AN Other

Author Topic: Who should we go for? POLL RESET  (Read 168682 times)

November 25, 2017, 03:50:02 PM
Reply #15

Bob Sacamano

NSNO Subscriber
Not sure I can face O'Neil being our manager.

November 27, 2017, 10:00:27 PM
Reply #16

Bob Sacamano

NSNO Subscriber
Gets hounded out of West Ham and Newcastle but welcomed here. Talk about low standards.

But wait, he wore an earpiece in 2004 to chat shit to that cunt sammy lee before anyone else was doing it. He must be a fucking visionary.

November 27, 2017, 10:03:06 PM
Reply #17

Bob Sacamano

NSNO Subscriber
Fuck off with the Allardyce shouts..hahaha

You reap what you sow sadly. We have been shite for decades. We fucking deserve Sam Allardyce because we're a shit club.

The only delusional people who think we are remotely better are the fans.

If you dont think a club like Everton is above appointing a crook like this prick you need to do-one.

February 18, 2018, 03:38:25 PM
Reply #18

Bob Sacamano

NSNO Subscriber
Its hard to quantify as Shaktar are the Man City of what is very poor Ukrainian League.
SD are a very well run club that consistently buy and sell well - and have done over the course of a decade, so I assume they have an established scouting system/DoF. His predecessor, Lucescu, was there was 12 years and so Fonseca inherited an established and successful team.

Here itd be a rebuilding job where hed have to implement a philosophy from scratch with a squad that needs a fair bit of work, in a league where a manager is expected to deliver instant results.

It also comes back to Walsh and our own transfer policy; would Fonseca get the players he needs to implement his tactics?

I hear what youre saying here. But judging on the batshit recruiting weve seen the past couple of windows Im doubtful Walsh has either the authority or balls to say no.

March 05, 2018, 05:21:53 AM
Reply #19

Bob Sacamano

NSNO Subscriber
This some parallel universe kinda shit man

May 19, 2018, 03:31:16 PM
Reply #20

Bob Sacamano

NSNO Subscriber
I never thought Id dislike Arteta. But @BlueForYous incoherent ramblings kicking the tits out of something so bad that it would make @KoemansNumberTens blush is really turning me off Arteta.

You should be ashamed sir.

May 19, 2018, 04:15:39 PM
Reply #21

Bob Sacamano

NSNO Subscriber
Yeah deffo troll vibes from this nutter.