November 21, 2017, 01:30:24 AM

Author Topic: Koeman Sacked  (Read 8900 times)

October 23, 2017, 08:02:25 PM
Reply #60

Tinga

They're not crap. Get a friggin grip.

Nah but it'll take a hell of a man manager to get these players out of their slumps mate. I just hope we don't fuck it up and get Big Sam. Personally I think we'll get Eddie Howe but I want Tuchel or Silva.

deCoubertin

October 23, 2017, 08:02:25 PM
Reply #61

MmmBlueRamirez

Fair to say the Arsenal fans in Bullens called it yesterday......
Farming Karma like the Dalai Llama

October 23, 2017, 08:02:33 PM
Reply #62

dangermouse

They're not crap. Get a friggin grip.

But they are not suddenly going to start performing either....
Everton Programmes Books & DVD's

http://www.facebook.com/evertonprogrammes

October 23, 2017, 08:02:51 PM
Reply #63

Lxxx

Anyone else heard that he's had his full contract paid out?

No wonder he was at San Carlo's and Neighbourhood. Have you seen the price of a round in there?

October 23, 2017, 08:03:59 PM
Reply #64

Lazarou

I wonder how much that has cost?

If you can buy the Liver building so you have nice office facing Bramley Moore then we probably don't need to worry about it.

Disclaimer: The purchase of the building may also make financial sense.

October 23, 2017, 08:04:13 PM
Reply #65

dangermouse

Nah but it'll take a hell of a man manager to get these players out of their slumps mate. I just hope we don't fuck it up and get Big Sam. Personally I think we'll get Eddie Howe but I want Tuchel or Silva.

I can only see us taking a massive step backwards :(

October 23, 2017, 08:05:09 PM
Reply #66

Tinga

If we get Big Sam, we will stay up at least... yay

October 23, 2017, 08:06:02 PM
Reply #67

Bluedylan

How can you step backwards from being the worst team in the league?
Jeff: That's not the way to win.
Kathie: Is there a way to win?
Jeff: There's a way to lose more slowly.

October 23, 2017, 08:06:43 PM
Reply #68

dangermouse

If we get Big Sam, we will stay up at least... yay

People expecting Ancelotti or similar are going to be very disappointed. :(

October 23, 2017, 08:07:34 PM
Reply #69

Sir Stealth

NSNO Subscriber
He had to go and I'm glad the trigger has been pulled

This isn't going to be an easy season, not entirely sure who the best appointment will be but here are a few thoughts on some possible candidates

David Moyes - fuck right off. Seriously if you are considering him you are basically saying you don't want success. Will he magically spring back to how he had us when he finished 4th with us in 04/05 like 13 years ago?or is it more likely he will be the total train wreck of a manager that he was in his last 3 jobs at Man United where he undid a legacy in about 8 months, sociedad where he bombed or Sunderland where he finally relegated a side who had managed to stay up doing the bare minimum for years?

David Unsworth - no management experience. Has done great work with the youth players. All round good guy. Too risky an appointment?better than giving Moyes a try for me just because we would be trying something new. Has worked with lots of the youngsters so we would deem him likely to give them a chance

Carlo Ancelotti - biggest name on the list. He's never taken on a job as shit and unattractive as this though. He has always been at title contenders and champs league regulars. Hard to know how he would get on but if he's interested we would have to give him a chance

Marco Silva - personally would love to see him given a chance. Has shown at Hull and Watford that he can get teams playing well in a short space of time. Studies opposition and is meticulous and seems to be a good man manager. I doubt he would leave part way through a season

Sean Dyche - he's done great at Burnley and I think he deserves a chance at a bigger club. Possibly unfairly labelled as some sort of management dinosaur. He's had Burnley solid defensively and hard to beat. Think he would jump at the chance to manage us

Frank DeBoer - would be a huge risk. Bombed at Palace and Inter. Not the right appointment for me

Sam Allardyce - you know what you get with Big Sam. I certainly wouldn't be worried about relegation if he came but it would be totally uninspiring

Thomas Tuchel - another big name given his reputation in Germany and good work that he has done at Mainz and Dortmund. Feel that he's holding out for a bigger job at a Champs league regular

Roberto Mancini - won the league with City. Hasn't done great since. Also I think he's total mental and I'm sure there's been stories about him losing the dressing room at City/Inter
You think Lou Bega knocked it out of the park with Mambo number 1?!No but he kept at it!

October 23, 2017, 08:07:41 PM
Reply #70

Tinga

October 23, 2017, 08:09:35 PM
Reply #71

dangermouse

Most narrow-minded Evertonians think we can be the best team in the world next week so.... probably yes.

October 23, 2017, 08:11:50 PM
Reply #72

Lxxx

Most narrow-minded Evertonians think we can be the best team in the world next week so.... probably yes.

Not making much sense there pal.

October 23, 2017, 08:12:00 PM
Reply #73

Bluedylan

No idea what you're on about, but thanks for the reply.
Jeff: That's not the way to win.
Kathie: Is there a way to win?
Jeff: There's a way to lose more slowly.

October 23, 2017, 08:14:37 PM
Reply #74

gizzblue

Would also be fair to say everyone has a clean slate, nobody ousted nobody being forced out and will be running through walls to impress whoever comes in now too 😅...so it's already a happier dressing room .