November 21, 2018, 07:06:50 PM

Author Topic: Koeman Sacked  (Read 25523 times)

October 23, 2017, 08:22:33 PM
Read 25523 times

Escla

NSNO Subscriber
Plus all the backroom staff, bar Ferguson, I guess?

He might as well fuck off too, can anyone point to his achievements as coach ? Think he was only appointed because he was a so called legend and Koeman knew the fume he would get if he sacked him as well. Just my view mind you.

October 23, 2017, 08:30:10 PM
Reply #1

Escla

NSNO Subscriber
We need someone who gets us, Koeman never did and I'd be worried that a foreign manager without prem experience wouldn't get us either

Moyes gets us and with decent money to spend could work well, so he was ambitious and wanted to go to one of the biggest clubs in the world, who would turn it down ? So he wanted some of our players, every manager likes to take players he knows, big deal.

October 23, 2017, 08:32:01 PM
Reply #2

Escla

NSNO Subscriber
Well it would free up his position and salary to bring in someone more effective, that's how it improves the situation, would have thought that was pretty obvious.

October 23, 2017, 08:34:07 PM
Reply #3

Escla

NSNO Subscriber
Following Fergie wa a hospital pass as was taking on on already doomed Sunderland and zero cash, Spain is Spai, not every English manager will succed there.

October 23, 2017, 08:35:18 PM
Reply #4

Escla

NSNO Subscriber
Yeh I really loved his 'knife to a gunfight' mentality. Made me think he could really take us places.

How many of our other managers have taken us into the Champions league since it's inception ?

October 23, 2017, 08:43:13 PM
Reply #5

Escla

NSNO Subscriber
I suppose every female journalist is bordering on slappable too, seeing as we're making every excuse for the man since he left.
Oh how righteous you are !

October 24, 2017, 02:40:37 PM
Reply #6

Escla

NSNO Subscriber
Jealousy?

He's was manager of Everton football club driving round with another teams name on his number plate for fuck sake.

It was his wife's name !

October 24, 2017, 02:42:24 PM
Reply #7

Escla

NSNO Subscriber
Henry Winter is spot on here - paywall, but if you can't see it all you can get the gist from the opening.

https://www.thetimes.co.uk/edition/sport/self-admiring-ronald-koeman-saw-everton-as-his-stepping-stone-tjd2bbb0d

There are five very interesting articles about Everton in The Times today, including "Evertons signings the wort in Premiership history"

October 24, 2017, 02:43:50 PM
Reply #8

Escla

NSNO Subscriber
Paul Joyce has written an article in the Times talking about how he alienated the players but itís behind a paywall. Any subscribers on here that can copy and paste?

Will try !

October 24, 2017, 03:23:06 PM
Reply #9

Escla

NSNO Subscriber
Paul Joyce has written an article in the Times talking about how he alienated the players but itís behind a paywall. Any subscribers on here that can copy and paste?

https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/if-koeman-was-aiming-for-the-barcelona-job-another-sacking-wont-help-qnz3bctwr?shareToken=d1cdcad9d0920d8853fbc5a39e059570

more links to follow

October 24, 2017, 03:40:09 PM
Reply #10

Escla

NSNO Subscriber
Good read there Escla, looks like he ran the club around his personal life. Lucky we get rid when we did.

Here's the Henry Winter one ! Wish I hadn't said yesterday that I would have given him the next three games :titanic:

https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/if-koeman-was-aiming-for-the-barcelona-job-another-sacking-wont-help-qnz3bctwr?shareToken=d1cdcad9d0920d8853fbc5a39e059570

October 24, 2017, 03:47:54 PM
Reply #11

Escla

NSNO Subscriber

February 06, 2018, 12:50:18 AM
Reply #12

Escla

NSNO Subscriber
In the World Cup?

I'd say there's a 0% chance of that happening.

Whoís going to tell bacon sarnie that they didnít qualify ?