November 21, 2018, 07:26:42 AM

Author Topic: Koeman Sacked  (Read 25456 times)

October 23, 2017, 08:24:26 PM
Read 25456 times

bigmanbob

I think big Sam is highly underrated. I'd have him as our manager now in a shot. He plays a system, is apparently a fantastic man manager, would shore up the defence and has bags of premier league experience with mid table clubs. Anybody on here who believes we are anything but a mid table team is deluded.
Behave, he is awful, remind me again why he got kicked out of the England job after 1 game?

October 23, 2017, 08:25:49 PM
Reply #1

bigmanbob

We need someone who gets us, Koeman never did and I'd be worried that a foreign manager without prem experience wouldn't get us either

October 23, 2017, 08:32:04 PM
Reply #2

bigmanbob

Moyes gets us and with decent money to spend could work well, so he was ambitious and wanted to go to one of the biggest clubs in the world, who would turn it down ? So he wanted some of our players, every manager likes to take players he knows, big deal.
Yes he totally got us, however I don't want someone who has been a mess at his last couple of clubs

October 23, 2017, 10:11:41 PM
Reply #3

bigmanbob

Can't see why everyone is shouting for Silva, I don't think that'd be the most ambitious appointment. I like Dyche but I wonder what he'd be like with money to spend? I will not watch us if big fat Sam is manager

October 23, 2017, 10:13:54 PM
Reply #4

bigmanbob

13 pages and barely no mention about Walsh's role in all of this, he needs to go as well

October 23, 2017, 10:19:32 PM
Reply #5

bigmanbob

Koeman signed off every transfer mate. Walsh wanted Belfodil and Koeman didn't and we didn't sign him.

Koeman chased Klaassen, Rooney, Gylfi. Walsh clearly had a role but the buck stops with the arrogant, self absorbed Dutchman.
Agreed that the buck stops with Koeman he was the manager, however (and I stand to be corrected on this) I thought the deal was Walsh recommended a player and Koeman then had the final say? Well if all he could come up with was 15 no 10's he can do one too