November 15, 2018, 10:42:35 AM

Author Topic: Koeman Sacked  (Read 25172 times)

October 23, 2017, 08:26:29 PM
Read 25172 times

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
What is Joe Bloggs going to do with crap like Klassen, Williams and Sandro that Koeman did not do? Hey, I am the new boss and  I command want you to suddenly become PL standard players cos I tell you to?

Possibly what previous managers have, such as win silverware, or get 16 league goals out of them etc. etc.
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

October 23, 2017, 09:08:37 PM
Reply #1

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Stamp on the wind up there
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

October 23, 2017, 09:09:28 PM
Reply #2

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Why does unsworth need royle's assistance?

October 24, 2017, 06:42:22 AM
Reply #3

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
I am. I just get the feeling that there’s something massively off with the performances under the last two managers. The players seem far to happy to throw in the towel at a moment’s notice. There’s no way our players aren’t good enough, there’s an air of unprofessionalism around the whole club.

lol, edit:

Been a number of occasions in which we've just totally collapsed on the pitch with absolutely zero fight, going back to Roberto's reign. Worrying lack of mental strength.
« Last Edit: October 24, 2017, 02:00:36 PM by brap2 »

October 24, 2017, 02:01:08 PM
Reply #4

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Donít think heís worked anywhere without a DoF to be fair.

Maybe he's just always had real ones