September 19, 2019, 07:27:28 PM

Author Topic: Koeman Sacked  (Read 32001 times)

October 23, 2017, 09:12:51 PM
Read 32001 times

D15TIN

Glad weve acted at the right time, Walsh & the players also need to take some of the blame  - I think it will improve from now though, expecting a response.

October 23, 2017, 09:17:52 PM
Reply #1

D15TIN

And so it begins

https://twitter.com/AgentMike_/status/922443744590249984
Personal opinion, at this moment in time Ancelotti would be a mistake I think, he wouldn't motivate these at the moment. I'd leave unsworth & royle in charge for the next few weeks and see how they get on- we need wins quickly

October 23, 2017, 09:24:58 PM
Reply #2

D15TIN

Not that we'd ever get him but you don't think a multiple time European cup winner, German league, Italian league (plus a shit load more honours) could motivate a fucking Everton team?

Really?
Could Koeman? No. We need somebody whose gonna put some belief into these and who knows them and grind wins out, gotta question ancelottis motivation to come to Everton at this stage of his career- my guess would be solely , Tuchels different as he's young and got something to prove.

October 23, 2017, 09:37:40 PM
Reply #3

D15TIN

How can anyone suggest that we have any ambition if we pass the reigns to Unsworth? I have no clue who to go for, but other than the next two games  let us go for someone will some credibility. Unsworth can pick his wonderful U23 team if he likes and we are relegated by  February.  This is the big time we are in, not the Sunday league.
What good is it in the mess were in taking a manager who knows very little about the club & players, whats wrong with employing from within, could have a brilliant manager in unsworth - give him a shot for the next month or so and see how were doing.

October 23, 2017, 10:11:12 PM
Reply #4

D15TIN

Sandro and Klassen are crap. Don't you go to the games? In which game have you seen either in which they were other than crap? Koeman did not make them so. He or someone else dropped a clanger in signing them. Even Klassen writes an article which explains "why it is so difficult to play in the PL"
Yes I did not want massive disruption and wanted Koeman to turn it around, but am well aware there were no signs of it, and what has happened was inevitable. I have no opinion on Unsworth except he is not and has never been a football manager. Imagine one of the so-called big clubs turning their team over to a U23 coach? No, neither can I.  Two games only regardless.
Off the top of my head without even thinking - Barca do it constantly, Chelsea have done once, Real Madrid also.

October 23, 2017, 10:16:39 PM
Reply #5

D15TIN

I think the one we could all get on board with is Tuchel