November 22, 2017, 05:04:00 AM

Author Topic: Koeman Sacked  (Read 8996 times)

October 24, 2017, 10:09:07 PM
Reply #375

bluenuck

His treatment of Barkley has been nothing but fine as far as we know. He wanted him to sign, and he wanted him to play.

As for niasse. Niasse isn't good, guys. He was told that and put on the U 23's and told that they would try to get a deal for him to play elsewhere, which eventually they did.

Tell me why this is so "terrible"? It's football. It's professional football.

I'm not a koeman fan, but let's just stick to facts. He sucked as a manager, and helped screw up a major transfer window.
« Last Edit: October 24, 2017, 10:10:22 PM by bluenuck »

deCoubertin

October 24, 2017, 10:59:16 PM
Reply #376

everton1952

Didn't know Barca were facing relegation when they made that change. Presumably whoever took over carried on from a good foundation?

October 24, 2017, 11:20:39 PM
Reply #377

Django

NSNO Subscriber
Loads of word that Koeman was a complete control freak around FF.

He and his cronies having to be first sat down for lunch etc. Not surprising to hear.

October 24, 2017, 11:22:33 PM
Reply #378

Django

NSNO Subscriber
His treatment of Barkley has been nothing but fine as far as we know. He wanted him to sign, and he wanted him to play.

As for niasse. Niasse isn't good, guys. He was told that and put on the U 23's and told that they would try to get a deal for him to play elsewhere, which eventually they did.

Tell me why this is so "terrible"? It's football. It's professional football.

I'm not a koeman fan, but let's just stick to facts. He sucked as a manager, and helped screw up a major transfer window.

Niasse is as good an option as any of the other strikers we have on the books and has 3 league goals after only playing in 4 games and starting 1. He's not as bad as we all originally thought and should of been in contention all season long.

October 24, 2017, 11:39:14 PM
Reply #379

everton1952

He and his cronies having to be first sat down for lunch etc. Not surprising to hear.
Did the others subsist from crumbs off the cronies' table then?

October 24, 2017, 11:43:05 PM
Reply #380

Simon Paul

Administrator
got to give the club credit here

I handed my season ticket in to a steward saying I wouldn't be back until Koeman was sacked

Today, I got the season ticket that I handed in back through the post!

Either they thought it was top trolling, or they are quick off the mark!

October 24, 2017, 11:51:34 PM
Reply #381

KoemansNumberTens

Didn't know Barca were facing relegation when they made that change. Presumably whoever took over carried on from a good foundation?

Are we facing relegation? Also all clubs have their targets. Unsworths targets here would be relative to our abilities.

Let's be quite clear here we are a lot more likely to avoid relegation than Barcelona were to win the title when they appointed guardiola. So by your argument unsworths targets are a lot more achievable. If it's avoiding relegation then he has an easy job

October 25, 2017, 01:36:10 AM
Reply #382

bacon sarnie

Aye, Lois van Gaal was the same at United. Wonder if DeBoer did this as well/a Dutch thing?

Should have known Koeman wouldn't last long though....https://www.theguardian.com/football/2016/nov/14/liverpool-everton-premier-league-title-contenders-ronald-koeman

October 25, 2017, 03:18:59 PM
Reply #383

Lxxx

A lot of the stuff being drip fed out now doesnít reflect well on him to be honest. If even half of it is true itís no wonder it looked like morale was low.
There are ways to act as a decent human being which ensures you get respect and it looks like he was lacking in that regards.

October 25, 2017, 03:22:56 PM
Reply #384

Macca77

Some of the rumours I've been told are ridiculous to be honest

But, it does seem that he's a massive control freak, a stubborn one at that, refused to speak to players for days on occasion, and wouldn't listen to any new ideas in training etc

October 25, 2017, 03:32:39 PM
Reply #385

Macca77

got to give the club credit here

I handed my season ticket in to a steward saying I wouldn't be back until Koeman was sacked

Today, I got the season ticket that I handed in back through the post!

Either they thought it was top trolling, or they are quick off the mark!

So you're the reason why he was sacked then, can imagine the convo between Bill and Elstone

Elstone - Bill we need to sort this now, Si off NSNO has handed his season ticket back and said he won't come back until Koeman is gone"

Bill - Ill let Farhad know asap

<Adds Farhad to whatsapp group>

Farhad - Hey guys, funny game wasn't it, just been on the phone to my mate Jim White, told him Ronald is still the man for the job, he will add to his news bit on Sky Sports later, great guy he is

Bill - Go on, tell him Robert..

Farhad - Whats up, is the cladding ok? Tell me its ok!!

Elstone - Mr Farhad boss, Si from NSNO has handed his season ticket back and said he won't come back until Koeman is gone

<Farhad is typing>

Bill - Spit it our lad

<Farhad is typing>

Elstone - We need to act now boss

Farhad - SACK THE USELESS TWAT NOW!

Bill - Pick me up from mine at 12 tomorrow Rob, and someone throw Si's season ticket in the post back to him

October 25, 2017, 05:01:48 PM
Reply #386

Trowel

www.footballitk.com | Football news from those In The Know

Latest Everton transfer news

October 25, 2017, 05:08:54 PM
Reply #387

Macca77

Brilliant this

October 25, 2017, 05:14:14 PM
Reply #388

Major Clanger

A lot of the stuff being drip fed out now doesnít reflect well on him to be honest. If even half of it is true itís no wonder it looked like morale was low.
There are ways to act as a decent human being which ensures you get respect and it looks like he was lacking in that regards.

Let's not forget that this always happens after people leave the club. Almost as if it was done on purpose.
The Shadow Over Inasmuch - The Adventures of Bicoid, Hunchback and Kruppel

October 25, 2017, 05:16:05 PM
Reply #389

Major Clanger

So you're the reason why he was sacked then, can imagine the convo between Bill and Elstone

Elstone - Bill we need to sort this now, Si off NSNO has handed his season ticket back and said he won't come back until Koeman is gone"

Bill - Ill let Farhad know asap

<Adds Farhad to whatsapp group>

Farhad - Hey guys, funny game wasn't it, just been on the phone to my mate Jim White, told him Ronald is still the man for the job, he will add to his news bit on Sky Sports later, great guy he is

Bill - Go on, tell him Robert..

Farhad - Whats up, is the cladding ok? Tell me its ok!!

Elstone - Mr Farhad boss, Si from NSNO has handed his season ticket back and said he won't come back until Koeman is gone

<Farhad is typing>

Bill - Spit it our lad

<Farhad is typing>

Elstone - We need to act now boss

Farhad - SACK THE USELESS TWAT NOW!

Bill - Pick me up from mine at 12 tomorrow Rob, and someone throw Si's season ticket in the post back to him

I'm waiting for the Downfall spoof video edition of this scene :)
The Shadow Over Inasmuch - The Adventures of Bicoid, Hunchback and Kruppel