December 16, 2018, 01:07:20 AM

Author Topic: Koeman Sacked  (Read 26345 times)

October 24, 2017, 09:29:43 PM
Read 26345 times

KoemansNumberTens

Sandro and Klassen are crap. Don't you go to the games? In which game have you seen either in which they were other than crap? Koeman did not make them so. He or someone else dropped a clanger in signing them. Even Klassen writes an article which explains "why it is so difficult to play in the PL"
Yes I did not want massive disruption and wanted Koeman to turn it around, but am well aware there were no signs of it, and what has happened was inevitable. I have no opinion on Unsworth except he is not and has never been a football manager. Imagine one of the so-called big clubs turning their team over to a U23 coach? No, neither can I.  Two games only regardless.

Probably a bit late with this but you mean like Barcelona did?

October 24, 2017, 11:51:34 PM
Reply #1

KoemansNumberTens

Didn't know Barca were facing relegation when they made that change. Presumably whoever took over carried on from a good foundation?

Are we facing relegation? Also all clubs have their targets. Unsworths targets here would be relative to our abilities.

Let's be quite clear here we are a lot more likely to avoid relegation than Barcelona were to win the title when they appointed guardiola. So by your argument unsworths targets are a lot more achievable. If it's avoiding relegation then he has an easy job

February 03, 2018, 02:36:12 AM
Reply #2

KoemansNumberTens

Good luck to him, the board should've shown more faith and he should still be here.

Jesus!!