September 21, 2018, 01:11:55 PM

Author Topic: Unsworth  (Read 46652 times)

October 24, 2017, 07:51:20 PM
Read 46652 times

GrantyBoy78

Just watched his presser, love him - fuck it, itís a lottery anyway- Iím all aboard the Rhino Express! Choo choo!!

October 25, 2017, 07:46:51 PM
Reply #1

GrantyBoy78

Youíd imagine heíll go back to basics and simplify whatís being asked of the players. Also rumours the likes of Lennon and Mirallas are back in the team tonight...which leads me to another thought...

What if we get back on track with the Ďold guardí and Unsworth bins off all of Koeman/Walsh signings? I suppose Moshiri will be happy if weíre winning but surely one of the new managerís tasks will be to integrate these expensive, highly paid signings into the team?

Sorry, getting ahead of myself.

October 26, 2017, 04:55:31 AM
Reply #2

GrantyBoy78

Encouraging. DU has set his stall out and shown us how he wants to play. Really interested to see who he starts in his first 11, against Leicester. Especially out wide. Not like we have many options out there.

October 30, 2017, 03:50:46 AM
Reply #3

GrantyBoy78

Whenever I've watched a PL game this season I look and think would all the strikers on the pitch get in our team. When I can't find many arguments against Sam Vokes and Benik Afobe getting in our team you know we are in serious trouble in that position!!
I made this comment a few weeks ago - I said Glenn Murray would walk into our team and was slaughtered for it...wasnít suggesting him as a signing, just said heís better than we have...

October 30, 2017, 04:12:44 AM
Reply #4

GrantyBoy78

I was actually going to add him in as well but still cant quite admit that one to myself let alone the public.
Sobering...

November 17, 2017, 12:44:06 PM
Reply #5

GrantyBoy78

I'm hopeful after we beat Palace, he'll get the contract until the end of the season now.

Surely, we're running out of barrels to scrape.
I think after we lose to Palace, heíll be out the picture.

Can then see us going for Dyche.

Happy to be proven wrong and itís all about opinions bud!

November 19, 2017, 03:12:52 AM
Reply #6

GrantyBoy78

Our defence is so slow and leggy that it'd be suicidal to push up. So then we have to defend deeper, which results in us losing the battle for possession and territory. Then we don't have a playmaking midfielder who can run things in the middle, so the midfield ends up being a bit chaotic and backs to the wall.

And then we don't have speed merchants like Zaha to be really good on the break.

The more I look at it, the more I wonder how you can set this group of players up to play effectively for a run of games.
Youíve changed your tune. Called this ages ago and you slaughtered me, said I was a miserable sod cos you still had designs on challenging the top 6.

But I forgive you.