September 20, 2018, 06:32:37 PM

Author Topic: Unsworth  (Read 46595 times)

October 24, 2017, 08:01:53 PM
Read 46595 times

sam of the south

Anyone got a link to the replay of the press conference?
Dignity does not consist in possessing honours, but in deserving them

October 24, 2017, 09:27:01 PM
Reply #1

sam of the south

You have to start it 3 or 4 minutes in. Everton timings out once again. Enjoy. The guys an Evertonian through and through.

http://www.evertonfc.com/news/2017/10/24/watch-unsworths-pre-chelsea-press-conference

Thank you, Peej.

Fuck me, I got a lump in my throat when he was talking about Ross, and about what Evertonians expect 😢

Fucking come oooooonnn, Rhino! ✊🏼

November 19, 2017, 03:17:08 AM
Reply #2

sam of the south

A good transfer window will help solve a great deal of problems. Hope we can get one.

We've said this the last three transfer windows

November 24, 2017, 05:54:53 AM
Reply #3

sam of the south

What was he thinking bringing Feeney on.

Exactly, I said this at the time.

Lookman, Vlasic, and DCL absolutely, but not an 18 year-old CB coming on for his debut at RB against a useful side that already had their tails up.

November 27, 2017, 04:21:38 AM
Reply #4

sam of the south

Been wondering if heís been taking some of these risks to try and get like a rousing win out of nowhere, try and keep the job through a mad win kind of thing.

Scariest thing for me though is the big joe involvement. Like what the fuck. The fact unsworth has failed isnít his fault, he was in a bad position and Iíve made
My feelings clear on how unfair I think that was, but the manner of his errors and the nature of these collapses, and now rumours that itís really royle picking teams instead of unsworth being trusted...heís fire bombing his own career here the poor bastard.

The Joe Royle thing is just plain weird.

He hasn't been involved in top level football for over 20 years ffs.

The chatting in his ear thing today really made me feel sorry for Unsworth to be honest.