November 20, 2018, 03:33:16 AM

Author Topic: Unsworth  (Read 49244 times)

October 25, 2017, 01:01:20 AM
Read 49244 times

Silas

NSNO Subscriber
I hope he makes a real go of it. It worries me a little though as it won't take much of a changr in fortunes for a short run to be deemed successful. Would be a fairytale if he made a good go of it

October 25, 2017, 01:46:40 AM
Reply #1

Silas

NSNO Subscriber
He comes across very well at least which is a good start

October 25, 2017, 03:56:39 AM
Reply #2

Silas

NSNO Subscriber
I've just finished the pre match interview and I've decided that I want to keep him (Mr. David Unsworth) as manager at least until the season ends.  Hopefully and probably longer (IMO)  His answers are very good and respectful to everyone.  The best from him is... I am what I am...

I haven't read any posts in here on this subject and this is only my opinion.

take care, Ari.

He did come across very well which is a good start. Refused to criticise Koeman while staying quite clearly that he had his own ideas of what to change.

November 26, 2017, 11:32:23 PM
Reply #3

Silas

NSNO Subscriber
It's fucking bizarre not featuring more of the new signings. We know the existing players levels. We don't know the newer players. At least there is the potential for them to improve, we know what the maximum performance of Mirallas etc is

November 26, 2017, 11:53:07 PM
Reply #4

Silas

NSNO Subscriber
The man's just not ready for the job. I really hope people remember how good he was for the under 23's and let him go back to that level.