November 13, 2018, 11:03:28 AM

Author Topic: Unsworth  (Read 48843 times)

November 20, 2017, 10:23:16 PM
Reply #15

boothill

Oh Lor! Tell us what you see in dear Unsie which gives you any hope? (Do not say "he gets us")
not saying he gets us at all, he inherited a downtrodden, well beaten, and probably, quite humiliated squad, with not an ounce of fight left in them.he cant be blamed for the position the team was in when he took over, since then they have started to scrap and at times look out for each other on the pitch.he has took us up the table out of the relegation zone, certainly not out of the fight though.for a caretaker, winning 1 drawing 1 and losing 1 is certainly not a bad record, we are scoring more, still conceding , but a lot less. he's just a caretaker at the mo and doesnt have the luxury of a transfer market, and still some are tearing him apart like he is the highest paid manager weve had, get a grip, he's the CARETAKER, and until the board move their arse and produce the next pep or jose, get behind him or shut the fuck up

November 20, 2017, 10:51:10 PM
Reply #16

boothill

Be honest about the performances under Unsworth

They have been dreadful

Iím sorry, why canít people call a spade a spade and stop making excuses for poor old Unsie

have you been there all season ? because perfomances has been absolute dreadful ALL season. do you think all it takes is a magic wand to heal it ? we are in a better positon now under unsworth than we were with koeman ,it seems you have your view of things and your view alone, which comes across as its personal rather than knowledge based, as you call him names and say you wouldnt put him back in the u23s, the team he won the title with, wow that beats me that

November 20, 2017, 10:58:03 PM
Reply #17

boothill

I've had my doubts about Rhino and his starting squads ...he's still playing safe for an hour then going for the win ,still leaving out players who have made a difference Beni ,Vlasic ...but instead of appointing a wrong un now id still give him till at least Christmas ....and tell the squad that too .

i dont know whats happened with vlasic, he certainly was one of the only bright spots this season, maybe not cutting it in training, beni is very good , but is this the only time he's been out of the squad since coming in ?

November 20, 2017, 11:38:20 PM
Reply #18

boothill

You thought we had played well on Saturday? 70% is the number people were ruling dyche out for because that's what Liverpool had against Burnley. We couldn't get the ball off the bottom club and unlike us against Leicester they looked extremely threatening
it was always going to be a backs to the wall job down there though,they are in front of their own fans, they are scrapping as much as us, they know we are lacking almost everything at the moment, their tales were up after the chelsea game, they are going to throw everything and the kitchen sink at us, to get point under them conditions was a result in my eyes.you can have all the possession you want, without end product its useless, surely

November 21, 2017, 01:15:56 AM
Reply #19

boothill

You thought we had played well on Saturday? 70% is the number people were ruling dyche out for because that's what Liverpool had against Burnley. We couldn't get the ball off the bottom club and unlike us against Leicester they looked extremely threatening
Never said we have played well, if you show me where ive stated that i will gladly change it

November 21, 2017, 04:28:22 AM
Reply #20

boothill

We are utter shite. 13 games in and we haven't been really good in a single half of football.
How long have you been following the blues ? Just that i used to stand in the enclosure in thd 80s with a group of lads from burnley

November 24, 2017, 04:54:41 AM
Reply #21

boothill

its not going to be unsworth , which im sad about coz i really wanted him to succeed. Whoever comes in is gona have a real hard job on their hands, cant make silk purses out of pigs ears in a couple of weeks. but till they replace him im 100% behind him