November 20, 2018, 12:04:39 PM

Author Topic: Unsworth  (Read 49259 times)

November 22, 2017, 10:25:16 PM
Reply #30

everton1952

Beni Baningime has looked head and shoulders above every other defensive mid this season. He deserves a start ahead of all of them imo. He looks the real deal.
Disagree entirely. He shone briefly like all the kids have done and will get his opportunity eventually. Head and shoulders over the other not very good performers? Deffo No.

November 24, 2017, 04:19:11 AM
Reply #31

everton1952

The doom mongers are in full throat. I can't find it in me to say anything much anymore, except we have been here before and not that many years ago.  Nobody on the planet (except a liar) saw this collapse coming.

November 24, 2017, 04:35:57 PM
Reply #32

everton1952

I agree Unsworth is not up to the top job but calls for him being sacked are beyond belief. Even the doorman will be quaking in his boots.

November 26, 2017, 09:27:45 PM
Reply #33

everton1952

The cameras trained often on Bill's face. The impression I get is he is finished and someone else is calling the shots.

November 26, 2017, 11:23:33 PM
Reply #34

everton1952

His team selections have been horrible. Can't believe rooney and sandro didn't feature today. Can't believe vlasic was frozen out for so long. Can't believe klassen can't even make the squad now.
In what remote way would the likes of Sandro and Klassen improve this lot?  If for some bizarre reason you think either are good enough for this league and you even more bizarrely can't believe their exclusion, then go ahead and swop one clueless player for another.  Those two wonder signings might well be at least as good as say DCL, or Lennon or Mirallas, but they are still crap players.   As for the defence, well it picks itself because they are no worse than anyone on the bench. 

November 26, 2017, 11:41:49 PM
Reply #35

everton1952

So just pull them from a hat with a blindfold on then, which is about as effective as  the clueless Unsie is, bless him.  His post match statement is frightening if I read it correctly. Something about big decisions needed now and in January which might even include him getting the job and being given money to spend. Mind you Koeman (or somebody) made a good job of the transfer window did they not? The other was he didn't agree we are facing a relegation battle "at this early stage", and 6 pts this week etc etc. and the players need their fans !!! Who were the thousands of stalwarts who travelled all that way to  cheer their team and saw that? Is he blind or just stupid?  OK yeah, I suppose he had to say something. I would have said zilch and risked a fine.  West Ham scout Stuart whatsit must have gone and told Moyes to expect little or no opposition on Wednesday. But of course we will all get behind them on Wednesday and show how we love them all.