December 11, 2018, 07:13:12 AM

Author Topic: Unsworth  (Read 50030 times)

November 24, 2017, 04:13:18 AM
Reply #690

Martip

But mostly at the top. Only they have the power to fix this.
Bill and Ben the flowerpot men really have no clue what they are doing. How the hell moshri made his money I'll never know as his decision making for everton has been so bad.

November 24, 2017, 04:13:24 AM
Reply #691

KoemansNumberTens

The performances under Unsworth have been getting worse and worse with every game that has passed. The job is far too big for him.

We were quite good against Chelsea. Everyone was hopeful. Palace and this have been more inept than the Arsenal game by some distance

November 24, 2017, 04:19:11 AM
Reply #692

everton1952

The doom mongers are in full throat. I can't find it in me to say anything much anymore, except we have been here before and not that many years ago.  Nobody on the planet (except a liar) saw this collapse coming.

November 24, 2017, 04:22:13 AM
Reply #693

Alanvideo

The doom mongers are in full throat. I can't find it in me to say anything much anymore, except we have been here before and not that many years ago.  Nobody on the planet (except a liar) saw this collapse coming.
..........can't give you a like ......but well put.
We are special ,we are Everton.

November 24, 2017, 04:23:27 AM
Reply #694

Ih8redshite

We were quite good against Chelsea. Everyone was hopeful. Palace and this have been more inept than the Arsenal game by some distance

Chelsea had a second tier team out. We turned up second half as per, which seems to be deep rooted that we only turn up for half the game. More importantly we where beaten. How ironic it is that we now realise how shit we are, the only team we have beat from being 2-0 down is Watford and now we are after there manager, the mind doesn’t just boggle at our club, I’m just lost for words

November 24, 2017, 04:28:01 AM
Reply #695

Ih8redshite

Doom mongers??? Surely you cannot sugar coat the situation we are in. If you can take any positives from the last few months please explain. We are just stating reality, cunts like you will sit there sucking the shit outta Kenwrights arse, and sucking off unsy, coz they are blues, while our club is going down! Wake the fuck up, nothing wrong with telling it how it is, we are fucked!!

November 24, 2017, 04:29:10 AM
Reply #696

Lxxx

He's not done himself any favours really. The players might have been putting in a few extra % for him but I still have no idea what formation we've been playing from game to game and it looks like neither do the players. He's done nothing about the left hand side, we still have a load of players floating around in a 25 yard radius in the middle and we're conceding nearly 3 goals a game under him.

November 24, 2017, 04:33:53 AM
Reply #697

bacon sarnie

He does good press conferences.

November 24, 2017, 04:35:07 AM
Reply #698

Ridge

November 24, 2017, 04:36:31 AM
Reply #699

Macca77

November 24, 2017, 04:36:34 AM
Reply #700

Ih8redshite

Who gives a fuck whether anyone could see it coming. We are the supporters so I’d say from the point of view of an outsider which is what we are, we all knew Lukaku was going and surely the people on the inside knew the weaknesses, if they didn’t, then they are incompetent and if they did, which we have to presume they did, why the fuck wasn’t it addressed when the transfer window was open.  So whether we seen it or not, or even lied and said we did when we didn’t, doesn’t really matter an ounce of shit.

November 24, 2017, 04:37:51 AM
Reply #701

Ridge

No manager has made a success of a job, without any clarity on their position, while board chase every option around.

Doesn't matter how good a manager he is, players downed tools because they don;t expect him to be there for long.

November 24, 2017, 04:41:15 AM
Reply #702

GLewis

NSNO Subscriber
There have been some promising signs but then he’s undermined them with “macho” substations or tweaks.

Then the constant changing of formation, both at the start of matches and then within them isn’t providing any continuity.

We should have been looking to be solid in every game right until the end.

If that meant some boring 0-0s so be it; at least we’d have confidence that we’d sorted the defence.

The naive belief that you can just have more of a go at this level, especially when you’re at rock bottom confidence wise as it is, has stopped us building anything remotely positive.

November 24, 2017, 04:41:48 AM
Reply #703

Lxxx

No manager has made a success of a job, without any clarity on their position, while board chase every option around.

Doesn't matter how good a manager he is, players downed tools because they don;t expect him to be there for long.

I fuckin hate this spineless bunch of twats we've collected here. Biggest wage bill in our history and none of them can be arsed being there.

November 24, 2017, 04:45:04 AM
Reply #704

Macca77

Anfield in a few weeks should be fun