September 21, 2018, 02:03:54 AM

Author Topic: Unsworth  (Read 46622 times)

November 26, 2017, 11:15:56 PM
Reply #795

Heisenberg

He's been at the club long enough to see Mirralas be awful for 3 different managers. 4 if you include his performances under unsworth himself. Yet still gets selected. Bizarre

November 26, 2017, 11:19:37 PM
Reply #796

Duncs_a_legend

NSNO Subscriber
Keeping DCL on today after the first half was unforgivable really. It could have at least gave us a chance of going for a win.
"I would never die for my beliefs...because I might be wrong"

November 26, 2017, 11:20:44 PM
Reply #797

KoemansNumberTens

He's been at the club long enough to see Mirralas be awful for 3 different managers. 4 if you include his performances under unsworth himself. Yet still gets selected. Bizarre

I can understand him being willing to give players a clean slate but then others who are new have been totally left out

November 26, 2017, 11:23:33 PM
Reply #798

everton1952

His team selections have been horrible. Can't believe rooney and sandro didn't feature today. Can't believe vlasic was frozen out for so long. Can't believe klassen can't even make the squad now.
In what remote way would the likes of Sandro and Klassen improve this lot?  If for some bizarre reason you think either are good enough for this league and you even more bizarrely can't believe their exclusion, then go ahead and swop one clueless player for another.  Those two wonder signings might well be at least as good as say DCL, or Lennon or Mirallas, but they are still crap players.   As for the defence, well it picks itself because they are no worse than anyone on the bench. 

November 26, 2017, 11:29:25 PM
Reply #799

KoemansNumberTens

In what remote way would the likes of Sandro and Klassen improve this lot?  If for some bizarre reason you think either are good enough for this league and you even more bizarrely can't believe their exclusion, then go ahead and swop one clueless player for another.  Those two wonder signings might well be at least as good as say DCL, or Lennon or Mirallas, but they are still crap players.   As for the defence, well it picks itself because they are no worse than anyone on the bench. 

I think you just hope someone like sandro can find some form. Barca didn't want him to go. He scored 16 la liga goals last season. Same with klassen. They might have something. We've seen an awful lot of DCL and I persoanllly don't think he'll ever get 16 goals in a quality league
Klassen didn't even make the squad. When you consider injuries and suspensions that means he's not even in our first 20 odd. Given everyone is shite why completely give up on him

November 26, 2017, 11:32:23 PM
Reply #800

Silas

NSNO Subscriber
It's fucking bizarre not featuring more of the new signings. We know the existing players levels. We don't know the newer players. At least there is the potential for them to improve, we know what the maximum performance of Mirallas etc is

November 26, 2017, 11:41:49 PM
Reply #801

everton1952

So just pull them from a hat with a blindfold on then, which is about as effective as  the clueless Unsie is, bless him.  His post match statement is frightening if I read it correctly. Something about big decisions needed now and in January which might even include him getting the job and being given money to spend. Mind you Koeman (or somebody) made a good job of the transfer window did they not? The other was he didn't agree we are facing a relegation battle "at this early stage", and 6 pts this week etc etc. and the players need their fans !!! Who were the thousands of stalwarts who travelled all that way to  cheer their team and saw that? Is he blind or just stupid?  OK yeah, I suppose he had to say something. I would have said zilch and risked a fine.  West Ham scout Stuart whatsit must have gone and told Moyes to expect little or no opposition on Wednesday. But of course we will all get behind them on Wednesday and show how we love them all.

November 26, 2017, 11:43:17 PM
Reply #802

blueToffee

NSNO Subscriber
Giving Unsworth this long is the same level of decision making as bringing Rooney back. Sentimentality over what we're seeing on the football pitch.

November 26, 2017, 11:51:16 PM
Reply #803

KoemansNumberTens

I think unsworth is a bit delusional. Too many favourites too determined to give the fans what they want (young players, open attractive football)
He doesn't say it like Martinez used to but it's almost he'd rather a broken philosophy than being pragmatic and winning some games. He's in denial if he thinks we aren't in a relegation battle

It's a near certainty that West Ham will comfortably outplay us on Wednesday (everyone else has) our only hope of a result is luck. We're having a truly dreadful season and frighteningly we've been incredibly lucky too

November 26, 2017, 11:53:07 PM
Reply #804

Silas

NSNO Subscriber
The man's just not ready for the job. I really hope people remember how good he was for the under 23's and let him go back to that level.

November 26, 2017, 11:57:10 PM
Reply #805

Confucius

NSNO Subscriber
It's so simple. Play all the new signings in their positions with some of the other better performers and we have a team that will be mid table at least. Why play all the players so out of position in different systems every game. Really just looks like he trying to fluke it.
Farhad Moshiri, Alisher Usmanov, Cenk Tosun, Muhamed Besic, Idrissa Gana Gueye, Ademola Lookman, Oumar Niasse, David Henen, Barack Hussein Obama, Confucius... Everton Muslims growing stronger...

November 26, 2017, 11:57:14 PM
Reply #806

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
The man's just not ready for the job. I really hope people remember how good he was for the under 23's and let him go back to that level.

Might be the unbridled rage talking but Iíd rather he didnít.
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

November 27, 2017, 12:36:03 AM
Reply #807

Heisenberg

It's so simple. Play all the new signings in their positions with some of the other better performers and we have a team that will be mid table at least. Why play all the players so out of position in different systems every game. Really just looks like he trying to fluke it.

Difficult when vlasic, Rooney, Klassen, Sigurdson are all vying for the same position

November 27, 2017, 12:40:41 AM
Reply #808

Duncs_a_legend

NSNO Subscriber
Difficult when vlasic, Rooney, Klassen, Sigurdson are all vying for the same position

If he would have swapped Rooney for Sandro and Schneiderlin or Gueye for Klaasen then it would have fitted them all in and wouldn't have been a bad fit today.
"I would never die for my beliefs...because I might be wrong"

November 27, 2017, 01:20:41 AM
Reply #809

Heisenberg

To be honest he deserves 0 flack at all. Its the boards fault. Fair enough Koeman needed to go. But at the point of sacking him you neeeded a plan to get a replacement in. This really wasn't a sack now think later decision. And thats what we've done