November 21, 2018, 01:42:24 PM

Poll

Sign his new contract

Yes.
111 (24.1%)
No.
80 (17.4%)
Will wait to see what happens with the new management position.
89 (19.3%)
He's already on his bike and he's off.
181 (39.3%)

Total Members Voted: 461

Author Topic: Ross Barkley. Will he, or won't he?  (Read 42394 times)

January 05, 2018, 06:54:20 PM
Reply #540

formerKHL

it's called professional football....

love it or loathe it...it's the way it works nowadays unfortunately....

he looking after his best interests.....like we all would when given the opportunity..

some people will hate him..some people will respect him....some people will have fond memeories ...some wont...

we ALL have to get on with it....

January 05, 2018, 06:55:46 PM
Reply #541

Duncs_a_legend

NSNO Subscriber

Implying that Chelski were behind Ross "Pulling out" last summer and that they were the master of puppets all along.....

That's why I said earlier it's a bit like tapping up. Wouldn't surprise me if the club raise some complaint after the transfer goes through.
"I would never die for my beliefs...because I might be wrong"

January 05, 2018, 06:56:47 PM
Reply #542

Ross

Everton fan just been on Talksport  , 'Ross is going to that London to be with his fancy friends' Hilarious.   lolol

Had me in tears that.
There are only two things I can't stand in this world. People who are intolerant of other people's cultures... and the Dutch.

January 05, 2018, 06:57:37 PM
Reply #543

formerKHL

That's why I said earlier it's a bit like tapping up. Wouldn't surprise me if the club raise some complaint after the transfer goes through.
[/b]

your having a laff aren't you.....this is everton..

we don't complain...just get pissed on....

January 05, 2018, 06:58:25 PM
Reply #544

Lxxx

£15Million will go towards the Tosun deal. Getting a bit frequent now Stones, Lukaku, Barkley all gone inside 18 months.

Such a poor club with no intention of matching players ambitions.

Of course we have the intention we just fall down in reality.

January 05, 2018, 07:00:07 PM
Reply #545

Lxxx

You mean after agreeing a deal with a player over in Turkey and have him fly to the UK 'on holiday' before we'd even agreed a fee with his parent club?

January 05, 2018, 07:02:53 PM
Reply #546

Lincs Toffee

Am I right in saying that we had to pull out of a deal for a striker (I forget his name)at the last minute on transfer deadline day due to him backing out of the Chelsea deal?...if so he has indirectly had a huge negative affect on our team this season without even kicking a ball.
“I used to stick the ball in the net and bow three times to the Kop. They never liked me doing that.” - Dixie Dean

January 05, 2018, 07:03:16 PM
Reply #547

Duncs_a_legend

NSNO Subscriber
You mean after agreeing a deal with a player over in Turkey and have him fly to the UK 'on holiday' before we'd even agreed a fee with his parent club?

There's no suggestion we asked him to fly over, the Turkish league isn't playing and his agent probably advised him to do so, just incase the deal goes through.

I think if Chelsea have promoted the idea to Ross when he was last in discussions with them (him waiting a bit and getting a better deal so they can save money on the fee), then it probably does warrant some kind of investigation, as it appears Ross was always going to move there.
"I would never die for my beliefs...because I might be wrong"

January 05, 2018, 07:04:47 PM
Reply #548

Macca77

January 05, 2018, 07:12:25 PM
Reply #549

Paddockoldie

Draw a line and move on. Analysing it to death doesn't change shit.

January 05, 2018, 07:15:43 PM
Reply #550

fubarruk

Fuck him, tell Chelsea to stick their £15m, let him rot in the reserves and miss his opportunity at World Cup, he cost us £20m let's do our best to cost his career...

P.S I know this isn't feesable but can't help feel he's done us over and it makes me angry

January 05, 2018, 07:16:02 PM
Reply #551

Waltzer

You forgot Deulofeu. Different circumstances but another bright talent, now getting game time for fucking Barcelona, we let slip away.

We had no choice with Deulofeu, he had a buy back clause and they only got him so they could sell him on at a profit, he also only been used as a sub for 9 times and by all accounts has been average at best

January 05, 2018, 07:23:02 PM
Reply #552

Ell Capitan

NSNO Subscriber
We had no choice with Deulofeu, he had a buy back clause and they only got him so they could sell him on at a profit, he also only been used as a sub for 9 times and by all accounts has been average at best

All true but Koeman wanted rid.

Hard to say what could’ve been with him with better management and attitude, but in his first spell here and then particularly when he first signed, he looked like he might turn into a proper elite player.

January 05, 2018, 07:24:26 PM
Reply #553

Tofifee

Your also forgetting that for the last 6 months of his career here he was utter gash

January 05, 2018, 07:26:47 PM
Reply #554

Lxxx

All true but Koeman wanted rid.

Hard to say what could’ve been with him with better management and attitude, but in his first spell here and then particularly when he first signed, he looked like he might turn into a proper elite player.

He was shite in about 98% of the time he was on the pitch. Its just that people focus on the 2%.