August 17, 2018, 08:56:01 AM

Poll

Sign his new contract

Yes.
111 (24.1%)
No.
80 (17.4%)
Will wait to see what happens with the new management position.
89 (19.3%)
He's already on his bike and he's off.
181 (39.3%)

Total Members Voted: 461

Author Topic: Ross Barkley. Will he, or won't he?  (Read 38349 times)

December 07, 2017, 09:37:01 PM
Reply #15

gizzblue

So we should accept not getting even close to replacing them?
Oh so it was all Moshiri's fault(that Could be saved a few hundred wrong posts) ....nowt to do with Koeman or Walsh ?.. .where did you get that knowledge ?....quite a few others on here all blaming the wrong uns and does this mean should we drag Koeman back too it wasn't his fault .

I'm in no way Moshiri's biggest fan I've said all along ,kid with an ant farm and magnifying glass ...but financially were in a much better place so not all bad although we are his learning curve .. .and I wasn't expecting miracles.

December 07, 2017, 09:45:47 PM
Reply #16

gizzblue

Oh so it was all Moshiri's fault(that Could be saved a few hundred wrong posts) ....nowt to do with Koeman or Walsh ?.. .where did you get that knowledge ?....quite a few others on here all blaming the wrong uns and does this mean should we drag Koeman back too it wasn't his fault .

I'm in no way Moshiri's biggest fan I've said all along ,kid with an ant farm and magnifying glass ...but financially were in a much better place so not all bad although we are his learning curve .. .and I wasn't expecting miracles.
Further to this Stones needed a good deal of input into him before he was anywhere near ready for champions league .. Barkley still remains to be seen (doubt he will ever reach the dizzy heights )...so only Realky Lukaku.

December 12, 2017, 06:33:54 AM
Reply #17

gizzblue

Mad how everyone thought Koeman was the bad guy .....and yet here we are ,he's already out the door ...he will never be a true BLUENOSE.

December 15, 2017, 08:35:50 PM
Reply #18

gizzblue

Reckon he'll go to a team where he can play with no pressure on his shoulders - work his way up to being a star, Palace, Swansea, Newcastle, maybe Burnley, and no doubt they'll have Christmas parties.
Can see him getting laid out by a lout in any of them cities 😅.easy.

December 15, 2017, 08:47:00 PM
Reply #19

gizzblue

You don't really believe that barkleys turned down over 100k a week so he can sign for Burnley on half that?
Doubt Spurs would pay him that either ....with their wage structure .

December 30, 2017, 06:03:25 PM
Reply #20

gizzblue

What constantly  moaned and whinged about him? Called him a lazy shithouse.

The abuse this lad got before the contract stuff came out was ridiculous.

I'd love him to stay and had (still do tbh) hoped koeman going might convince him to give us another year or two. He's a top quality player but because he doesn't run round like a cat on coke and throw himself into tackles people think he's shit. Chelsea/spurs fans will love him when he gets there and they will appreciate what a good player he is. I'm not happy the way it seems to be working out and if I was in Ross position I would never leave but I'm not, he is and it appears he wants to go.

Tom davies is the next one. It's already started with bellends getting on his back.
So because they are home grown ...we're not allowed to give them the same shit as say Mirallas ,Williams ,Niasse(by some),Delofeu,Mccarthy,Robles have all gotten the same treatment for shite performances in the past? .
One rule for one ?.

December 30, 2017, 11:05:23 PM
Reply #21

gizzblue

Stop right now this is our team
What for ??...for Sam to have another alleged attacking player on the bench he ignores ?.

January 02, 2018, 05:51:01 PM
Reply #22

gizzblue

We've had 3 coaches in a span of about 5 months now, and all the problems are still the same. Especially in attacking play.

Don't see how people can't say that just maybe, maybe, our players aren't good enough.
The same players who made all those chances for lukaku way more than he scored we all know how poor his first touch is ....now can't get over the halfway line ?.
Doesn't really ring true tbh....the negative style employed by three managers in a row doesn't help in the slightest either ....even Koeman had this team attacking last year ffs.

January 04, 2018, 07:10:29 PM
Reply #23

gizzblue

The keyboard Twitter warriors are absolutely slaughtering him, hes a fucking rat and worse than Rooney apparently
Nothing to what he will get, should he ever get to play at goodison for his new team ...I fear he won't be as welcomed as Naismith was .

January 04, 2018, 07:42:29 PM
Reply #24

gizzblue

He was booed and slagged off by some of our fans when he played for us so it's nothing new.
Jags won't be there to dry his eyes bless his cottons .😅😅

January 05, 2018, 01:12:24 AM
Reply #25

gizzblue

Can't wait for him to leave just to hear what the fucker says
I've always been a spurs / chelsea/ Liverpool or insert club here fan .

January 05, 2018, 06:02:50 AM
Reply #26

gizzblue

That's a nasty hamstring injury he may well never be the same 1-10 game player he was before 😅

January 06, 2018, 12:36:46 AM
Reply #27

gizzblue

Ross ran scared south cos he was shagging a drug dealers bird (the book will tell all)...the warning was him getting laid out by a fellow rat .

Say hello to your new buddy drinkwater ...he will be the one next to you on the bench till your both loaned out next window 👍..cunt.