December 10, 2018, 07:23:47 PM

Poll

Sign his new contract

Yes.
111 (24.1%)
No.
80 (17.4%)
Will wait to see what happens with the new management position.
89 (19.3%)
He's already on his bike and he's off.
181 (39.3%)

Total Members Voted: 461

Author Topic: Ross Barkley. Will he, or won't he?  (Read 42953 times)

January 05, 2018, 11:40:02 PM
Reply #15

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber
Totally get that, but i would only ever play for Saturday morning teams because all that seemed to matter to a lot of us through the late 70s, 80, and 90s was getting the game at goodison or the odd away game, it was a brilliant feeling going the game then, the atmosphere, a social gathering,  and we were shite then for most of it apart from a purple patch mid 80s, since this premiership started the magic has almost gone, its all about money now and what they can screw out of you . it does seem a chore to go these days, so i can totally understand the youngens not being attracted to it now
Is there still Saturday morning leagues? Non round here like

Plus, lads are earning between 50 and 120 a week round here to play at average levels  so I get why they'd do that
Simply simply lovely

January 05, 2018, 11:49:52 PM
Reply #16

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber
Walsh gone now too
And not the shit scout, Liam Walsh
Simply simply lovely

January 06, 2018, 12:01:04 AM
Reply #17

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber
:(

I think Liam Walsh has a really interesting skill set. I wouldn't be giving up on him so soon.
Bristol City
Simply simply lovely

January 07, 2018, 02:16:15 AM
Reply #18

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber
15 million for Ross Barkley.
145 million for Coutinho.

Once again confirmed as a small time club.  I really thought the Moshiri era was the beginning of great things.  All this talk of new stadiums and facilities does not mean one thing, if the proper manager and players aren't performing.
Ones got a three year deal to run out ones got six months
Simply simply lovely