January 19, 2018, 04:08:37 AM

Poll

Sign his new contract

Yes.
111 (24.1%)
No.
80 (17.4%)
Will wait to see what happens with the new management position.
89 (19.3%)
He's already on his bike and he's off.
181 (39.3%)

Total Members Voted: 461

Author Topic: Ross Barkley. Will he, or won't he?  (Read 26855 times)

December 30, 2017, 05:43:25 PM
Reply #315

The Blue 3/4 of Liverpool

Reports that Chelsea are in again for Ross. Probably around/just under the 35 mil that they came close to getting him for in the summer. However, reports also suggest hes nailed on for Spurs in the summer for zero pounds, and Ross fucking us about for the next few months before his ďbigĒ move/payday. Bit shitty tbh, considering what weve done for him.

deCoubertin

December 30, 2017, 05:52:11 PM
Reply #316

phillyt

Reports that Chelsea are in again for Ross. Probably around/just under the 35 mil that they came close to getting him for in the summer. However, reports also suggest hes nailed on for Spurs in the summer for zero pounds, and Ross fucking us about for the next few months before his ďbigĒ move/payday. Bit shitty tbh, considering what weve done for him.

What constantly  moaned and whinged about him? Called him a lazy shithouse.

The abuse this lad got before the contract stuff came out was ridiculous.

Iíd love him to stay and had (still do tbh) hoped koeman going might convince him to give us another year or two. Heís a top quality player but because he doesnít run round like a cat on coke and throw himself into tackles people think heís shit. Chelsea/spurs fans will love him when he gets there and they will appreciate what a good player he is. Iím not happy the way it seems to be working out and if I was in Ross position I would never leave but Iím not, he is and it appears he wants to go.

Tom davies is the next one. Itís already started with bellends getting on his back.

I'm fat, but it's not my fault I have a genetic condition resulting in me retaining burgers.

December 30, 2017, 05:56:22 PM
Reply #317

The Blue 3/4 of Liverpool

Er. I think the vast majority of us would love him to commit to us, train and play hard to his full potential. But I reckon hes just going to fuck us off completely, run his contract off, and go for a minimal amount, and not give a flying fuck about us/Everton.
« Last Edit: December 30, 2017, 05:58:05 PM by The Blue 3/4 of Liverpool »

December 30, 2017, 05:58:14 PM
Reply #318

KoemansNumberTens

Iíd love him to stay and had (still do tbh) hoped koeman going might convince him to give us another year or two. Heís a top quality player but because he doesnít run round like a cat on coke and throw himself into tackles people think heís shit. Chelsea/spurs fans will love him when he gets there and they will appreciate what a good player he is. Iím not happy the way it seems to be working out and if I was in Ross position I would never leave but Iím not, he is and it appears he wants to go.

Tom davies is the next one. Itís already started with bellends getting on his back.

When did abuse become a few groans when you do something daft and fans suggesting you're not a world beater on a forum or 2. Ross Barkley has had absolutely no abuse from Everton fans. The suggestion he has is ridiculous

If he's still here in Feb with no intention of signing then he shouldn't play for Everton again at any level. Not our job to get him fit

December 30, 2017, 06:03:25 PM
Reply #319

gizzblue

I'd love him to stay and had (still do tbh) hoped koeman going might convince him to give us another year or two. He's a top quality player but because he doesn't run round like a cat on coke and throw himself into tackles people think he's shit. Chelsea/spurs fans will love him when he gets there and they will appreciate what a good player he is. I'm not happy the way it seems to be working out and if I was in Ross position I would never leave but I'm not, he is and it appears he wants to go.

Tom davies is the next one. It's already started with bellends getting on his back.
So because they are home grown ...we're not allowed to give them the same shit as say Mirallas ,Williams ,Niasse(by some),Delofeu,Mccarthy,Robles have all gotten the same treatment for shite performances in the past? .
One rule for one ?.

December 30, 2017, 06:25:05 PM
Reply #320

School of Science

Can't think of many other players in the Everton team who have their own song. If he waits around for what free transfer to Spurs, then that does it for me, worse than Barmby, he's a homegrown blue for God sake.
Everton premier league champions 2014 / 15

December 30, 2017, 06:33:44 PM
Reply #321

hamshank33

Fuck sake, he got loads of shit for a large period don't try to kid yourself. That said man the Fuck up or at least sign a contract so we can get your worth
Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?hmm hmm?

December 30, 2017, 06:38:04 PM
Reply #322

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
He got loads of shit at every game, but he also got loads of love.

I’m a massive massive Barkley fan but I do think he’s had his lot with the blues and he’s off, I just wish he’d do it soon so I can see him get loaned to vitesse or sit on the bench with drinkwater.
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

December 30, 2017, 07:30:00 PM
Reply #323

starblood

He got loads of shit at every game, but he also got loads of love.

For the bazillionth time, I've never heard him get any "shit" from my seat in the ground  ::)

December 30, 2017, 08:04:36 PM
Reply #324

eyesalwaysblue

Stones got shit, Barkley got shit,now Davies starting to get it..Martina hate off the scale, the management and the club for me should be the only people to get the shit when they buy or use players wrongly, the only time for me a player could get stick is when they can't be arsed when they clearly have talent.
I still despise Clive Thomas..

December 30, 2017, 08:07:57 PM
Reply #325

phillyt

So because they are home grown ...we're not allowed to give them the same shit as say Mirallas ,Williams ,Niasse(by some),Delofeu,Mccarthy,Robles have all gotten the same treatment for shite performances in the past? .
One rule for one ?.

Not at all but judge his performances fairly. There have been times when statistically he has been our best player for passes, forward passes, take ons all that shit but still gets slated.

I have been at games where he has done something decent but been slated, called a shithouse etc.

I remember one in particular in the Norwich cup game we lost he robbed a Norwich player, dribbled  it forward and took a shot on. It wasnít the best shot in all honesty but certainly not deserving of the abuse he got from behind me and throughout the game. Later in the game cleverley basically ran into a defender and lost the Ball and got applause and encouragement from those around me.

I think when we get a cultured young player come through we revel in it, but as soon as we realise they donít run around aimlessly throwing in Hardman challenges we get on their backs.

Your list of players above though are different situations and in the most part more than deserve the stick they got.  Mirallas is a stroppy fuck, Williams is a liability (although much improved lately) Gerri struggled with fitness and commitment but in my eyes was as much down to coaching and management as it was the player. McCarthy is a good player but constantly injured. Mainly gets stick for this and playing for Ireland when not available for us. Niasse is a god awful footballer whose so bad his shitness is actually an asset if used correctly not sure many blame him, just recognise he is out of his depth in the main.
Robles is just shit.

Itís happened to barkley, itís happening to davies and it wonít be long till kenny is on the receiving end of it too.

I'm fat, but it's not my fault I have a genetic condition resulting in me retaining burgers.

December 30, 2017, 08:10:24 PM
Reply #326

phillyt

For the bazillionth time, I've never heard him get any "shit" from my seat in the ground  ::)

Where do you sit because itís deffo not the gwladys unless your as deaf as a post.

December 30, 2017, 08:10:54 PM
Reply #327

KoemansNumberTens

Stones got shit, Barkley got shit,now Davies starting to get it..Martina hate off the scale, the management and the club for me should be the only people to get the shit when they buy or use players wrongly, the only time for me a player could get stick is when they can't be arsed when they clearly have talent.

Stones was terrible in his last season here.

By got shit you mean didn't get a free pass. The players you mentioned get plenty of praise when they play well. I could give you a list who get shit even when they have a good game

December 30, 2017, 08:15:51 PM
Reply #328

eyesalwaysblue

Stones was terrible in his last season here.

By got shit you mean didn't get a free pass. The players you mentioned get plenty of praise when they play well. I could give you a list who get shit even when they have a good game
Stones was still very young to be getting shit don't you think though? I'm sure he looks back every day with a sigh and thinks what if.
I still despise Clive Thomas..

December 30, 2017, 08:23:22 PM
Reply #329

KoemansNumberTens

Stones was still very young to be getting shit don't you think though? I'm sure he looks back every day with a sigh and thinks what if.

I don't think groans at poor pieces of play is getting shit. I just think that's frustration and human nature

Booing them is getting shit. people can't just cheer and clap in moments of frustration. Be nice for them but the instant reaction is a groan