November 16, 2018, 03:03:00 AM

Poll

Sign his new contract

Yes.
111 (24.1%)
No.
80 (17.4%)
Will wait to see what happens with the new management position.
89 (19.3%)
He's already on his bike and he's off.
181 (39.3%)

Total Members Voted: 461

Author Topic: Ross Barkley. Will he, or won't he?  (Read 42025 times)

December 04, 2017, 05:30:26 PM
Read 42025 times

Lincs Toffee

Gutted really for the club, the fans and for Ross, not really sure where to point the finger as we don't know everything that has gone on (The Chelsea farce at the end of the transfer window was weird too), I could have really seen him back doing what Rooney has been doing the last couple of games if he had got his head straight, its going to hurt seeing him doing that for another team.
I used to stick the ball in the net and bow three times to the Kop. They never liked me doing that. - Dixie Dean

December 07, 2017, 04:36:56 PM
Reply #1

Lincs Toffee

Didn't Sam say in his first presser that he thought a deal was already done for him to go?
I used to stick the ball in the net and bow three times to the Kop. They never liked me doing that. - Dixie Dean

January 05, 2018, 03:46:48 PM
Reply #2

Lincs Toffee

I can see him getting a slight thigh strain when Chelsea are due back at Goodison, no way would he want to face the crowd now

January 05, 2018, 07:02:53 PM
Reply #3

Lincs Toffee

Am I right in saying that we had to pull out of a deal for a striker (I forget his name)at the last minute on transfer deadline day due to him backing out of the Chelsea deal?...if so he has indirectly had a huge negative affect on our team this season without even kicking a ball.

January 06, 2018, 12:32:45 AM
Reply #4

Lincs Toffee

Still think there is more to it, on top of greed!
Most lads (which is still what he is) would just be happy playing for their boyhood club. I know its easy to say but its not all about money, its not like he was on shit wages. He could have developed and grown with the club and been an icon in years to come.
Ah well, in my eyes its his loss, wrong move for both him and the club.

Better to have loved and lost than to have not loved at all I suppose.

Gutted !!