November 24, 2017, 07:09:12 PM

Author Topic: Commemorative Shirt - A question  (Read 483 times)

October 24, 2017, 07:47:28 PM
Read 483 times

Hawkandro

Thinking of asking Santa for the Commemorative shirt for Christmas, but being a rather... relaxed... figure, I wondered what the fit is like?

Having avoided buying a football shirt for years, for fear of wearing a 2nd skin, is this one baggy or tight fitting?

TIA.  :thumbsup:
Yes, we're being condescending. Yes, that means we're talking down to you.

deCoubertin

October 24, 2017, 07:53:14 PM
Reply #1

Waltzer

Thinking of asking Santa for the Commemorative shirt for Christmas, but being a rather... relaxed... figure, I wondered what the fit is like?

Having avoided buying a football shirt for years, for fear of wearing a 2nd skin, is this one baggy or tight fitting?

I got a large as im usually a large, but wish I got an XL!!

Either ive put on a few pounds or they're a tight fit, im going with the latter! :)

October 24, 2017, 08:04:31 PM
Reply #2

phillyt

Iím 6ft 2 and 24 ish stone the largest size, I think 3xl. It goes on but is deffo a little on the snug side. I think if I dropped half a stone to a stone it would fit fine.
I'm fat, but it's not my fault I have a genetic condition resulting in me retaining burgers.

October 24, 2017, 08:13:06 PM
Reply #3

Brownie20

NSNO Subscriber

Get a size up. My usual size is 3XL - it's too tight on me
[lightbox=image_url|title|group|float][/lightbox]  :cheers:

October 24, 2017, 08:15:06 PM
Reply #4

Polledreng

NSNO Subscriber
What has been posted - definitly not a baggy shirt

October 24, 2017, 08:16:10 PM
Reply #5

Hawkandro

Cheers all. Big up to the relaxed musclemen out there.
Yes, we're being condescending. Yes, that means we're talking down to you.

October 24, 2017, 08:17:03 PM
Reply #6

Brownie20

NSNO Subscriber
Iím 6ft 2 and 24 ish stone the largest size, I think 3xl. It goes on but is deffo a little on the snug side. I think if I dropped half a stone to a stone it would fit fine.

What you doing Saturday? Could do with someone your size in the pack. Three free pints and food after the game

October 24, 2017, 08:19:18 PM
Reply #7

phillyt

What you doing Saturday? Could do with someone your size in the pack. Three free pints and food after the game

Itís not the good sort of 24 stone. Iíd probably need inhalers and an ambulance on standby more than the pints and food. 😂
I'm fat, but it's not my fault I have a genetic condition resulting in me retaining burgers.

October 24, 2017, 08:40:45 PM
Reply #8

Brownie20

NSNO Subscriber
Cheers all. Big up to the relaxed musclemen out there.

It used to be my chest that was the problem. I'm a good 50-52 inches. Then when I stopped playing regularly my waist started to catch up 😔

October 24, 2017, 10:10:24 PM
Reply #9

Bally

Administrator

TIA. 
The commemorative kit is a bit looser on the size scale than the 1st team replica stuff, I would still need xxxl though
It's the roll I way

October 24, 2017, 10:11:25 PM
Reply #10

Bally

Administrator
It used to be my chest that was the problem. I'm a good 50-52 inches. Then when I stopped playing regularly my waist started to catch up 😔
Almost the same size chest as me that
It's the roll I way

October 25, 2017, 01:45:11 AM
Reply #11

Shropshire Blue

NSNO Subscriber
I got a large as im usually a large, but wish I got an XL!!

Either ive put on a few pounds or they're a tight fit, im going with the latter! :)
Totally agree with that. Large is more like last seasons medium.
The Himalayas has the Yeti, Norway has Trolls, America has Hillbillies. You, good people, are blessed with Shropshire.

October 25, 2017, 01:56:39 AM
Reply #12

blob

get the biggest size possible, and if it's too big get my missus to wash it. nothing fits me any more :(