November 21, 2018, 12:12:13 PM

Author Topic: [News]Unsworth: Beni loves a tackle  (Read 6437 times)

October 26, 2017, 04:20:50 AM
Read 6437 times

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
He did very well. I'd never heard of him before and got him mixed up with that Sambema or whatever his name is.
“The best way to not feel hopeless is to get up and do something. Don’t wait for good things to happen to you. If you go out and make some good things happen, you will fill the world with hope, you will fill yourself with hope.” Barack Obama

October 26, 2017, 04:37:11 AM
Reply #1

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
Worth a go on Sunday. Gana and Schneiderlin have looked out of sorts all season.
“The best way to not feel hopeless is to get up and do something. Don’t wait for good things to happen to you. If you go out and make some good things happen, you will fill the world with hope, you will fill yourself with hope.” Barack Obama

October 26, 2017, 04:41:26 AM
Reply #2

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
Who hasn't though? It's a clean slate now for everyone, but I'd still have a fit and firing Schneiderlin and Gueye over anyone else in that position.

I'd begin by rewarding those players who did a job tonight and let those who should be doing well sweat and work for it. Neither Schneiderlin nor Gana deserve it at present.

October 26, 2017, 05:03:52 AM
Reply #3

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
I thought it was the next prem game.

October 26, 2017, 05:24:22 AM
Reply #4

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
I'm gonna be calling him Big Benj if anyone wants to join.

@Bally will be first to join. Guarantee it.