December 19, 2018, 01:11:50 PM

Author Topic: Leicester City v Everton  (Read 30201 times)

October 29, 2017, 11:23:06 PM
Reply #45

Evertonian in NC

Some good pressure, without creating much.

Beni looks really decent again.

Beni starts until further notice.  He's at least not poisoned like the rest of this lot.
"If you want a really scary thought, imagine how stupid the average American is.  Then realize...half of 'em are dumber than THAT." - George Carlin

October 29, 2017, 11:46:21 PM
Reply #46

Evertonian in NC

it's all just tits up.  I'm tired of trying to rationally explain it, or find a way out.
"If you want a really scary thought, imagine how stupid the average American is.  Then realize...half of 'em are dumber than THAT." - George Carlin

October 29, 2017, 11:49:28 PM
Reply #47

Evertonian in NC

Christ, they didn't even have to use Ihenacho.

October 30, 2017, 12:03:51 AM
Reply #48

Evertonian in NC

Aye
Not good enough - I donít think he has enough authority or respect from some of the players.
Need a well known and respected manager appointed this week.
32 points from safety coming into November - we are bordering on fucked here.

Rooney really showed him up at the end when he took him off.  Not a good sign.

October 30, 2017, 12:05:05 AM
Reply #49

Evertonian in NC

Eagles are 3-0 up.

My Donks go to KC tomorrow night, after my university side got bummed by Notre Dame yesterday.  Back to rope shopping.

October 30, 2017, 12:11:40 AM
Reply #50

Evertonian in NC

The best possible manager has to come in after the next break.  Period.

October 30, 2017, 12:14:54 AM
Reply #51

Evertonian in NC

I guess getting relegated would increase our odds of winning a trophy, but I'd already be dead by my own hand so...meh.

October 30, 2017, 12:27:40 AM
Reply #52

Evertonian in NC

Yet, we were probably better 2nd half.

Mostly because they took their foot off the gas.

October 30, 2017, 12:31:07 AM
Reply #53

Evertonian in NC

All we can really do at RB is wait for Coleman to get back now.   Every option is shit.

I'd overspend like mad for Chilwell, assuming he's for sale at all.

October 30, 2017, 12:44:30 AM
Reply #54

Evertonian in NC

Rhino HAS to pack the midfield, it's got to be ugly out there.  If we concede a goal in the first half we are instantly battling for a point at best.

1-0 wins are what we need and we need them now.  We are soooo far away from having the luxury of trying to play attractive football.  DOGS OF WAR, that's it.

I'd play Schneiderlin and Beni together, see if that tightens things up.  Surely Gana and Davies merit dropping after today.

October 30, 2017, 01:24:59 AM
Reply #55

Evertonian in NC

I'm glad you guys can still try to analyze it.  Gives me something to read so I don't just stew in my dark thoughts.

October 30, 2017, 02:08:39 AM
Reply #56

Evertonian in NC

Sad state of affairs when Niasse is our most dangerous player and is so offensively shite on the ball.

most dangerous is relative, yeah?